4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Tail59

Apr 21, 2018
These are fantastic ideas, and I think basically all of it is planned for the nebulous future (ie. when I have the development time and when my patrons vote in favour of it). One of the options for my focus in v0.15 is making it outfit focused; if so I'll be sure to add a no underwear option. The only reason I haven't added it so far is because many of my events are written assuming you're wearing panties and describe removing them, have you showing off, etc. It won't be a ton of writing, but I'll need to go back and add nude branches to all of those events.

Thanks for the feedback, it's very appreciated!
what are the stupid patrons still paying you money for? since version 0.9, there is no progress in the game except for worthless cosmetics. In fact, I like the concept of your game and the drawing. But people need something more than 1-2 text events per update

throwaway2003

May 24, 2020
I think far into the future of this game, it would be cool to play as different characters. maybe after the story with the milf is over you can restart the game and play the POV of another character.

Reactions: aj11

91osiris77

Jun 26, 2022
what are the stupid patrons still paying you money for? since version 0.9, there is no progress in the game except for worthless cosmetics. In fact, I like the concept of your game and the drawing. But people need something more than 1-2 text events per update
I don't believe what you say, although it is true that there is still no sex, we have a wide variety of very spicy situations as well as good designs. and the progress in time is significantly fast compared to others that update every 6 months. don't be greedy girls don't like that hahaha just kidding, hopefully we'll see some penetration soon

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
coxSluttery

Extract into the base game folder.

For v0.13.2 Get it here: The download mirrors at the OP have been updated to 0.13.2, so no need to specifically get it from here.

coxSluttery is both a modding resource and a mod in its own right.
It adds a closet to.. the closet and a store to the mall.
It separates the game's outfits into individual clothing items, which you can then use to construct your own outfits in the closet (the clothes that correspond to the base game's outfits unlock as those outfits do)
It adds functionality centred on the texture swap system, so additional clothes, accessories, hair colours, skin tones, nipples, etc. can be added to the closet/store.
Currently, most of what I've added is available for purchase at the store, while some is event-based, and some things, like nipples and skin, are available from the start.
It also adds the ability to enable a time-and-location-based system for your casual clothing. If enabled in the closet, you can save a constructed casual outfit for each of the time periods, an outfit for going shopping, an outfit for going to church, an outfit for casual fridays, and the rest of the normal outfits otherwise, swimwear, workout, and work outfits.

Suggest you read the changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2534715 View attachment 2534716 View attachment 2534717

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New update broke alot

Aug 11, 2022
More than new hot sex scenes I honestly think more of a better sexscenes guidance, because I still have some issues with that even using MetaMira's incorporated clues (in MCILF phone).

judgebutt

Feb 24, 2019
I don't believe what you say, although it is true that there is still no sex, we have a wide variety of very spicy situations as well as good designs. and the progress in time is significantly fast compared to others that update every 6 months. don't be greedy girls don't like that hahaha just kidding, hopefully we'll see some penetration soon
It's not called a spicy visual novel. Not greedy to expect that ADULT content be more than remotely present in a forum for ADULT GAMES. There are plenty of dating sims if 'spicy' is what you're after.

Reactions: Jessie

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
Like what? Nobody else has mentioned anything, and I didn't see anything in the changelogs that should affect anything.
well nothing in your menu works anymore, it only gives alot of errors and persistantly gives errors with almost every room you go into, I guess it's working as intended then ...

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
well nothing in your menu works anymore, it only gives alot of errors and persistantly gives errors with almost every room you go into, I guess it's working as intended then ...
If I'm not wrong in my guess of what you're talking about, that's something that only affects a few people, and I have no idea why, it seems to be a weird ren'py thing with how it parses lines in labels, and it messes up conditionals if there are empty lines.... for some people. Sometimes.
(it cuts off the mod label that sets up everything for the mod prematurely, so basically 90% of it doesn't exist.)
It's something I have fixed, but I forgot to upload the fix to here.
I'll add it to the mod post.

If you download the fix, you should test it with a new game to see if it works.
If that's not it, I would need to know what the errors say, to be able to do anything about it.

If it does work, and you load a save that had that broken version saved, it will still give errors.
What you need to do to fix it, is this:
Open the console with shift+O
Enter these lines:
event_system.enrole_on_time(coxTimeEvents)
event_system.enrole_on_day(coxDayEvents)
call coxSlutteryUnload()
Then exit the console with esc, choose "Reset to default" for the dialogue.
After the dialogue, enter the console again and type in:
call coxSlut()
That should load the mod label properly.

Last edited:

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
If I'm not wrong in my guess of what you're talking about, that's something that only affects a few people, and I have no idea why, it seems to be a weird ren'py thing with how it parses lines in labels, and it messes up conditionals if there are empty lines.... for some people. Sometimes.
(it cuts off the mod label that sets up everything for the mod prematurely, so basically 90% of it doesn't exist.)
It's something I have fixed, but I forgot to upload the fix to here.
I'll add it to the mod post.

If you download the fix, you should test it with a new game to see if it works.
If that's not it, I would need to know what the errors say, to be able to do anything about it.

If it does work, and you load a save that had that broken version saved, it will still give errors.
What you need to do to fix it, is this:
Open the console with shift+O
Enter these lines:
event_system.enrole_on_time(coxTimeEvents)
event_system.enrole_on_day(coxDayEvents)
call coxSlutteryUnload()
Then exit the console with esc, choose "Reset to default" for the dialogue.
After the dialogue, enter the console again and type in:
call coxSlut()
That should load the mod label properly.

something went wrong?

EDIT: redid commands and worked

EDIT2: thank you for your help!

Last edited:

Stoneby

Oct 14, 2022
Despite the fact that the latest updates have really brought criminally little, they have done something really important and this is the basis for improving existing content. Mod support and code improvements to make it easier to upgrade are extremely important. Personally, I like to dig into games and see exactly how they work (or once again open patreon content). Next, there will most likely be more new content. Especially now when there is a whole summer, which usually loosens the hands of developers a little, as a rule. Although I am alarmed by the presence of four sprite characters. Most likely there will be updates that will simply bring their models, which few people are interested in. Although a gothic girl can be a little interesting. Anyway, until there is at least 20-30 versions, I don't see any point in complaining. If there is nothing there already, then yes, it will be time to start being indignant.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Saying these updates have offered 'criminally little' is overstating it, these are triweekly updates after all.

It's probably about time we had some sex progression though, even facials or oral creampies would do, given we've had handjobs for ages but she's still just jerking them off into the ether.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Given the topic of conversation lately now seems like a good time to highlight that I have a patron poll running over on (big surprise) Patreon to help pick my focus for v0.15, all of which are art focused! New sex frame art and cumshot effects are both on the short list of options. If you're a patron (or want to help support development by becoming one) and drop a vote!

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes