4.20 star(s) 44 Votes
Apr 13, 2024
It's a shame the dev doesn't implement the mod which shown you all the content you have and haven't done. Even if you still have to grind, that tool was so useful in letting you know exactly what content was in the game and how to go about unlocking it.

Edit
Yeah after starting a new game after not playing since the mods stopped working some updates back, this game is near unplayable. Nothing is clear even when there is a task saying what to do. Please bring back the mod capabilities and make this game fun once again.

Last edited:

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
It's a shame the dev doesn't implement the mod which shown you all the content you have and haven't done. Even if you still have to grind, that tool was so useful in letting you know exactly what content was in the game and how to go about unlocking it.

Edit
Yeah after starting a new game after not playing since the mods stopped working some updates back, this game is near unplayable. Nothing is clear even when there is a task saying what to do. Please bring back the mod capabilities and make this game fun once again.
I don't have any issues with the walkthrough mod and URM.

zektamor

Nov 1, 2017
The scenes get way too repetitive, in my opinion. I’ve been following this game since the beginning, but it feels like it's just the same frames over and over again (which it is, lol). The story, buildup, and anticipation are amazing, but the art is lacking. I’d much prefer bigger and more varied scenes, even if it means quadruple the work. But hey, maybe that’s just the type of game this is. Still, I can see a remake or remaster of the scenes (maybe partially outsourced this time) happening in 9-12 months when the story is nearing its end. Love the dev (y)

Reactions: Nalax
Apr 13, 2024
The scenes get way too repetitive, in my opinion. I’ve been following this game since the beginning, but it feels like it's just the same frames over and over again (which it is, lol). The story, buildup, and anticipation are amazing, but the art is lacking. I’d much prefer bigger and more varied scenes, even if it means quadruple the work. But hey, maybe that’s just the type of game this is. Still, I can see a remake or remaster of the scenes (maybe partially outsourced this time) happening in 9-12 months when the story is nearing its end. Love the dev (y)
I love the model designs. But I agree. The same small box art for the sex scenes got dull quick. I get it if the dev is on their own and just learning the ropes. But this is one game that once its complete, I wouldn't mind a remake but with far better sex scenes. The dev knows how to write, its just the actual sex scenes that are dull even in comparison to the multitude of dire shite that gets released, at least they have full model sex scene animations.

Reactions: Zongor_2
Sep 18, 2022
v0.28 Release Time! My Patreon ban lined up almost exactly with some important IRL responsibilities, so these last few days have been super hectic for me! This update ended up being focused on updating links and art assets while I handled admin stuff to get SubscribeStar set up. That's all finished now, so the next update cycle should be business as usual.

You can support A Very Full House on ! Your support is appreciated now more than ever - my current subscriber count is only 13% of what it was on Patreon a couple of weeks ago!

Already puffing what I'm passing? Here are the links for v0.28!
PC
Mac
Android

Major Update Features
  • Oops, Patreon Ban! - This update cycle took a strange turn when I was banned from Patreon. Most of my time since then has been spent getting the new SubscribeStar page set up, updating in-game assets, and otherwise sorting my shit out!
  • Cheerleader Content! - A few variants for the Cheerleader's control options have been added, triggered when her corruption level is higher than required.
  • Cheer Uniform! - A cheerleader needs a cheer uniform, obviously! Now she's got one, along with a short quest to unlock it. Right now all you can do is gawk, but more options will come in v0.29!

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still here? Alright, here's an outfit teaser!
View attachment 3926926
I downloaded the pc version and it doesn't work unfortunely. I try to boot the program and I receive only a black screen and the game crashes shorty after. Any idea why/how could I fix it?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
View attachment 3934003
Can someone tell me how to unlock it
You need to go swimming with the Cheerleader. This can be done on weekend afternoons. When you are swimming there can be a conversation triggered where you can agree to try a bikini.
As prerequisites, the cheerleader needs "cut down bikini" costume unlocked, and Mom's corruption must be at least level 4.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
How do I get the control on the schoolboys to go up??
First you need to get them to a certain minimum level of arousal from the random encounters in the school hallway.
Then you can guilt them or tease them during class by clicking on the row of desks. This exchanges arousal for control or vice versa.
There are also some events in the boys bathroom, the boy's changing room, the gloryhole and the gym that affect the schoolboy's arousal/control.

4.20 star(s) 44 Votes