4.20 star(s) 44 Votes

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
beepbeep I will teach you how to fish:

1. with each new release, look in this file: game\Classes\Misc_Functionality\patreon_thanks.rpy

2. read the secret password:
1722390491464.png

3. wipe hands on pants.

4. If you can., support MetaMira 's substar or patreon etc. because it's the right thing to do for developers making great games and delivering regular updates. Otherwise if you are a poorfag, promote and support the game where you can.

Last edited:

bry66ok

Jun 6, 2020
anyone knows how can i fix this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 270, in script call
    call .start_understanding_loop()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 274, in script call
  File "game/script.rpy", line 302, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 486, in script call
    call expression conversation_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Characters/Firebrand/firebrand_interact.rpy", line 214, in script call
    call firebrand_control_conversation()
  File "game/Characters/Firebrand/firebrand_control.rpy", line 289, in script
    $ firebrand.change_control_scaled(kiss_control_gain, ideal_corruption)
  File "game/Characters/Firebrand/firebrand_control.rpy", line 289, in <module>
NameError: name 'ideal_corruption' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 270, in script call
  File "game/script.rpy", line 274, in script call
  File "game/script.rpy", line 302, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 486, in script call
    call expression conversation_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Characters/Firebrand/firebrand_interact.rpy", line 214, in script call
    call firebrand_control_conversation()
  File "game/Characters/Firebrand/firebrand_control.rpy", line 289, in script
  File "E:\pg-apk-full\AVeryFullHouse-0.27.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.27.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\pg-apk-full\AVeryFullHouse-0.27.2-pc\AVeryFullHouse-0.27.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Characters/Firebrand/firebrand_control.rpy", line 289, in <module>
NameError: name 'ideal_corruption' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.2.23090503
A Very Full House 0.27.2
Wed Jul 31 19:34:53 2024

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
File "game/Characters/Firebrand/firebrand_control.rpy", line 289, in <module> $ firebrand.change_control_scaled(kiss_control_gain, ideal_corruption) NameError: name 'ideal_corruption' is not defined
in the short term, just "Ignore" the exception, the game continues fine.

Longer term, it's up to MetaMira to fix the minor issues like this that were introduced with the "consistent corruption tuning" change in v0.27

Reactions: bry66ok

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
The game is under review on Patreon right now. Is it the end?
Of course not! I'm looking to get things straightened out with Patreon ASAP.

You're still able to find me on (which has slightly less polished features, but a NSFW friendly TOS). I'm going to make v0.28 a very quick turn-around update, and it will include updated links pointing to SubscribeStar along with as much Cheer content as I can turn out in the next few days.

It is a pain in the ass though, that's for sure!

UPDATE: it will not, in fact, be straightened out with Patreon. We're all-in on SubscribeStar now!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
a big thank you, I do not understand if this issue is why I got refunded last month pledge. but as soon as I get control with my finances, I will repledge my support for you wonderful work!
I believe it is - the last I was able to check payments from up to about 2 weeks ago were being refunded. Glad you're enjoying the game, and thank you for the support!

wolowolo

May 14, 2017
Sorry to hear. Hope it is not to big a blow to your income and continued development. Crazy that Patreon goes from review to nuke within hours.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MetaMira

The_Reviewer

Sep 28, 2019
Of course not! I'm looking to get things straightened out with Patreon ASAP.

You're still able to find me on (which has slightly less polished features, but a NSFW friendly TOS). I'm going to make v0.28 a very quick turn-around update, and it will include updated links pointing to SubscribeStar along with as much Cheer content as I can turn out in the next few days.

It is a pain in the ass though, that's for sure!

UPDATE: it will not, in fact, be straightened out with Patreon. We're all-in on SubscribeStar now!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why does Patreon always remove the best games? :(
I'm really hoping that your SubscribeStar will grow enough to make this still work for you! And I'm sorry that your income has been suddenly cut off, Mira :(

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
can I get minified daily clothes in the latest update without using patreon codes?
Looking at the code, I think the answer is yes:

- first, make yourself the "revealing work outfit" which is possible once you reach corruption level 2 and have unlocked the sewing machine.
- as you attend school wearing the slutty teacher clothes there is a counter that increases each day. once it reaches 4 you'll get called into the principal's office to get yelled at.
- During this "administrative feedback session", once your corruption level is at least 3, and the principal corruption level is also at least 3, there will be an option "Ask which part is inappropriate". this will result in you getting a copy of the school handbook
- read the handbook in your study
- then you can modify your work outfit into the "very revealing" version using the sewing machine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warwolf27

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Hi! Can smbd tell how to unlock bikini??
If Mom's corruption is at least 3 and you go swimming in the pool with the Cheerleader (weekend afternoon event), you can get an option to "Tease" her.
Then if your corruption is at least 4, during the conversation you will have an option to agree with her that you should try a bikini, with the option "A bikini would be fun".
Once you have passed that, you can create a bikini for Mom at your sewing machine.

Anakhro

Dec 17, 2023
If Mom's corruption is at least 3 and you go swimming in the pool with the Cheerleader (weekend afternoon event), you can get an option to "Tease" her.
Then if your corruption is at least 4, during the conversation you will have an option to agree with her that you should try a bikini, with the option "A bikini would be fun".
Once you have passed that, you can create a bikini for Mom at your sewing machine.
Ty

Reactions: osanaiko
4.20 star(s) 44 Votes