4.20 star(s) 44 Votes

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I cant reach the shool girl corruption lvl :/. Nothing I can do
The Schoolgirls "mob" only have two ways to add corruption (apart from the breast_envy_1 and 2 events which you are trying to reach.

1. a corruption tag is added to the Schoolgirls when you first teach a class wearing the "Revealing" work outfit.
2. After the above, if you encounter the Schoolgirls in the school hallway and "Encourage them" to also wear revelaing clothes, you get another corruption tag. For this Mom needs to be at least corruption level 3.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I get this message, how can I move forward?
I can't go out like this! The neighbors would think I'd gone crazy.
In the code, that message is shown if Mom is wearing something other than "Casual" or "Work" outfits and attempts to leave the house.

I'm not sure how to trigger then state of wearing a different clothing set - the wardrobe in Mom's room doesn't let you "change" outfit, just chose what version of each is used when that one is triggered by the code.

However, I have seen the message you are mentioning at least once in a playthrough. The solution is to go to the wardrobe and change into any other outfit. This resets the current outfit back to "casual" after you make your choice.

Reactions: silla233

Witchpact

May 5, 2017
I need to say this new scene is amazing.
Without the young daughter the scene would be just as good maybe you should do that extra so a scene with the 4 and a scene with the 3 only.
The scene is easy to trigger if you got the chore jerk of brandon take are nap on the couch then let him join you'r bet and the fun beginns.
There is a scene for both. You can either not meet the stats for cheerleader or just tell the boys to kick her out.

Reactions: osanaiko

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
v0.27.3 short info:
I've changed a bit layout of the front page of the mod after discord member's suggestions, so everything should be a bit easier to access now. Tips for all new stuff was added. All bugs I've known of are fixed. I've changed few things throughout the mod, so there's a chance that I've broken something, let me know if you find any issues. Enjoy!

v0.20.2 - latest release (and probably the last one) of pdf version
- mod for v0.26.5
- mod for v0.27.3
Mod should also work for future versions of the game but obviously there won't be tips for new events until it's updated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please !

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
yo what happed to the patreon page it seems to be gone
Unfortunately the ban hammer over on Patreon caught up with me. The project is still alive and well, it's now being funded through . Feature parity between the sites has been good so far, although I've heard reports that some regions/banks give trouble when trying to sign up. The more NSFW friendly TOS should mean we don't run into this problem again in the future, though!

Since I'm stopping by, I might as well share some A Very Full House themed art that I've finally had the time to finish up. Over on Twitter I've been running a little engagement art/comic game featuring the main character MILF. Yesterday I posted the grand finale unless I end up drawing a knocked-up version! A version of this will also be made into a new phone background for v0.29.

If you want to leave a retweet you can head over and do that. Or don't, I'm not your boss.

Reactions: mickl001

MDM420

Apr 1, 2024
Unfortunately the ban hammer over on Patreon caught up with me. The project is still alive and well, it's now being funded through . Feature parity between the sites has been good so far, although I've heard reports that some regions/banks give trouble when trying to sign up. The more NSFW friendly TOS should mean we don't run into this problem again in the future, though!

Since I'm stopping by, I might as well share some A Very Full House themed art that I've finally had the time to finish up. Over on Twitter I've been running a little engagement art/comic game featuring the main character MILF. Yesterday I posted the grand finale unless I end up drawing a knocked-up version! A version of this will also be made into a new phone background for v0.29.

If you want to leave a retweet you can head over and do that. Or don't, I'm not your boss.
does that mean only pregnant art for background or is the MC going to get pregnant?

4.20 star(s) 44 Votes