master861

Nov 4, 2022
How to trigger Nerd dommination.
The wt say's on the screenshot ethan should clean sisters room, But you can't let him clean her room.
screenshot0002.png
No i am playing the newest version 28.2 version 28.1 is only that i can look at the wt.
Same for the event from ethan firebrand_panties_masturbiation he need to clean her room but you can not let him clean her room

Last edited:

kasztan

May 6, 2018
How to trigger Nerd dommination.
The wt say's on the screenshot ethan should clean sisters room, But you can't let him clean her room.
View attachment 3943530
No i am playing the newest version 28.2 version 28.1 is only that i can look at the wt.
Same for the event from ethan firebrand_panties_masturbiation he need to clean her room but you can not let him clean her room
You'll be able to make him clean her room if you talk with Madison about tidying her bedroom first.

Sep 18, 2022
No idea. You could try to press and hold Shift key for a few seconds immediately after launching game's .exe. Play a bit with settings there, maybe something will fix your issue.
Thanks for the answer mate but it didn't work. I never had any problems with these games, I usually just extract and run, but this time it just freezes, holding Shift doesn't open anything, and I have to manually shut it down after a few minutes. I don't know what to say, I guess I'll wait for the next update

Last edited:

kasztan

May 6, 2018
Thanks for the answer mate but it didn't work. I never had any problems with these games, I usually just extract and run, but this time it just freezer, holding Shift doesn't open anything, and I have to manually shut it down after a few minutes. I don't know what to say, I guess I'll wait for the next update
You could also try "Shift + G" after game window already pops up to enter the same settings menu i mentioned. Don't know if it would work though, as we don't know what is going on with your game.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
You'll be able to make him clean her room if you talk with Madison about tidying her bedroom first.
Thanks for that, that was pure luck, it's a shame that Billy's washing machine titfuck isn't in the wt, I only triggered it by chance.

B88B

Feb 23, 2019
Hey, MetaMira !

1. Can you please tell me if you plan on adding more scenes between MC and the household boys? Like adding more variety (scenes, actions during the scenes, locations where the scenes take place - not only at home, maybe the school?)

2. Also, do you plan on adding group scenes (3somes, 4somes etc.) with the guys and girls in the MC's household?

3. One more question... have you ever considered adding (if you will have enough time) more fam. (household) members, like a milfy sister of the MC, for example, or even an (attractive :cautious:) gilf, that will also live with the rest of them in the house :unsure:? You know, expanding the fam. :giggle:

Just throwing it out there :)...

Thanks! (y)

Reactions: Bulten13 and SorGa

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hey, MetaMira !

1. Can you please tell me if you plan on adding more scenes between MC and the household boys? Like adding more variety (scenes, actions during the scenes, locations where the scenes take place - not only at home, maybe the school?)

2. Also, do you plan on adding group scenes (3somes, 4somes etc.) with the guys and girls in the MC's household?

3. One more question... have you ever considered adding (if you will have enough time) more fam. (household) members, like a milfy sister of the MC, for example, or even an (attractive :cautious:) gilf, that will also live with the rest of them in the house :unsure:? You know, expanding the fam. :giggle:

Just throwing it out there :)...

Thanks! (y)
If you played the scene with the nerd and firebrand on the couch you see that the dev Planed are 3some because it say's ther join them as MC.

Reactions: B88B

Witchpact

May 5, 2017
Hello, I don't normally code other's games but this one was too hot, and easy enough to understand, that I did. I added in a scene that includes nerd&jockxMCLIF and also a nerd, jock, cheer, and MCILF foursome. I think some parts are a bit janky and I couldn't get it exactly how I wanted it. I also do not write smut for a living so apologies if the writing is a little cringe.

Quick guide to get to it:
Step 1: Get to Jock's sex scene with a MCILF corruption of at least 8.
Step 2: For just nerd&jock scene. Have a horny and corrupted nerd (Corruption of at least 5).
Step 3: For the Foursome, you will also need an arousal above 80, an a horny and corrupt Cheer (Corruption of at least 3).

That's all the tips you'll get from me.

To install I recommend just overwriting your whole game file with the attached. I don't remember everything I changed to get this beast up and running. It also might break some UI elements? I didn't check all possible placements of the frames but I don't think it will hard lock anything.

This code was really fun to unpack, read, dissect, and repurpose. Honestly the most fluid and easy code to work with. Mad, mad, mad props for the frame handler. Obviously this is 100% MetaMira 's code. The only thing I want from this is feedback. If Mira likes what I wrote, please go ahead and add it in. If you do, here's my quick wishlist for you:
1. Ability to flip the frame or animation over to get doggystyle (I tried a few things but couldn't get it to work. Don't forget the dick orientation stays the same, just the rest flips over
2. Different sized cocks for each boy (Reading through it looks like this would be a huge undertaking, but please?)
3. Hopefully this can inspire some more scenes with other characters.

Also I don't have a premium Gofile account. I'm not sure how log it will stay up? Unless there's a way to have someone else archive it?

Anyways, Enjoy!

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hello, I don't normally code other's games but this one was too hot, and easy enough to understand, that I did. I added in a scene that includes nerd&jockxMCLIF and also a nerd, jock, cheer, and MCILF foursome. I think some parts are a bit janky and I couldn't get it exactly how I wanted it. I also do not write smut for a living so apologies if the writing is a little cringe.

Step 2: For just nerd&jock scene. Have a horny and corrupted nerd (Corruption of at least 5).
Step 3: For the Foursome, you will also need an arousal above 80, an a horny and corrupt Cheer (Corruption of at least 3).

To install I recommend just overwriting your whole game file with the attached. I don't remember everything I changed to get this beast up and running. It also might break some UI elements? I didn't check all possible placements of the frames but I don't think it will hard lock anything.

This code was really fun to unpack, read, dissect, and repurpose. Honestly the most fluid and easy code to work with. Mad, mad, mad props for the frame handler. Obviously this is 100% MetaMira 's code. The only thing I want from this is feedback. If Mira likes what I wrote, please go ahead and add it in. If you do, here's my quick wishlist for you:
1. Ability to flip the frame or animation over to get doggystyle (I tried a few things but couldn't get it to work. Don't forget the dick orientation stays the same, just the rest flips over
2. Different sized cocks for each boy (Reading through it looks like this would be a huge undertaking, but please?)

Also I don't have a premium Gofile account. I'm not sure how log it will stay up? Unless there's a way to have someone else archive it?

Anyways, Enjoy!
I will test the mod maybe you can upload or introduce it on the discord of him / her.

Her is are mega mirror for the above mod.

Last edited:

kasztan

May 6, 2018

Anyways, Enjoy!
Cool that someone finally decided to create new scene. I would suggest you though to check out "example_mod.rpy" at "game/Mods" folder. You'll find there some tips how to create a mod without modifing game files. Also if you would need any help with it, hop onto discord server and ask at "mod_development" channel.

720NoScope

Apr 8, 2021

Anyways, Enjoy!

Very nice scene! Enjoyed it

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I need to say this new scene is amazing.
Without the young daughter the scene would be just as good maybe you should do that extra so a scene with the 4 and a scene with the 3 only.
The scene is easy to trigger if you got the chore jerk of brandon take are nap on the couch then let him join you'r bet and the fun beginns.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
MetaMira

A couple of minor bugs in v0.28.2:

Line 152 of "Characters\Cheerleader\cheerleader_interact.rpy"
Code:
sewing_machine_enabled is not a tag on a chore, it's a global variable.
Line 625 of Locations\Home\Slacker_Bedroom\slacker_tidy_events.rpy
Code:
$ slacker.change_arousal(-assisted_masturbation_arousal_cost20)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes