Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
A Village Targeted By Barbarians - A Simulation Where The Entire Village Is Cuckolded 1.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: tneer2

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Lol you can expect a much better translation for this from me (at least for the story events), you don't have to suffer now. I'm not exactly sure how people can enjoy such translation.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Yes it is the full release but content wise it feels like a demo. I was really looking forward to this :/
Yeah, the full version feels pretty much just like the demo, but longer. Maybe the demo was just too long or previous games had more differences from the demo, not sure.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
they only translate well lolistuff and ntr art style ugly , that's how it is

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Just played this for 2-4 hours, and got on hard a nearly perfect save (both girls never touched their fiances, nor the village chief, and just got trained on the first stage by the barbarians...
Now I could choose: marry one, marry both, reduce village girls for more prostitution/cuckolding events...

Related to the previous games, it feels a lot shorter...the difficulty is also not so hard when you save-scum (2. attack in month should be used to let the girl get captured which would have an event with her fiance).

The biggest pro is the fact, that the art is improving again. Still not some super high def, but animations (could use some more variations) and overall a nice style.

NTR is...meh somehow really good, somehow...cheap.
1 - size matters:
The fiance only get likeability at the events (till they start fucking them constantly) which makes it really easy to avoid them.
And after they got started with the fucking, it's just a matter of time (like 5 days) till they won't like to see the mc (which is their beloved in the beginning) anymore. The "good" part is when you get them for you after they were fucked, so they will some days later start to search for better sex, which is nice.
2 - He reshaped their pussy:
The village chief is kept behind a dumb conditions. You have to make them your girls, ahve to reduce village girls, so prostitution is active (first stage is enough) and then bring him the girls for 20 times...I don't know yet, what is necessary to rise the second stat.
Overall the idea of "molding you pussy to my penis-shape so you get 200% more satisfaction by mine" is somehow hilarious, but very cliche.
3 - Oh yeah rape me please:
The barbarian ntr is just "we conquered the city....and it's woman, look how we bang them" (Haven't played though it yet)

And what disappoints me too is the fact, that we again will have a small (at least not micro) penis, so the size is all what matters.

But knowing this dev, I think in 1-2 months with 4-5 patches some things could be better.
(like: girls marrying the original fiance, or the village chief and maybe a real "hard" difficulty)

Reactions: ForeverLosing
May 18, 2018
The balancing of this game feels broken. Even on the hardest difficulty it took a dedicated effort to move things towards the barbarians taking over the town. It seems like the mechanic should have been that the town is taken over by barbarians for some number of days after losing a battle to them, as opposed to it being tied to how many woman are in the village.

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
The village chief is kept behind a dumb conditions. You have to make them your girls, ahve to reduce village girls, so prostitution is active (first stage is enough) and then bring him the girls for 20 times...I don't know yet, what is necessary to rise the second stat.
Overall the idea of "molding you pussy to my penis-shape so you get 200% more satisfaction by mine" is somehow hilarious, but very cliche.
The condition to the second stat is convoluted as hell, you need to have them be preggers and in the day of birthing rituals another scene with pussy modification will play, then every time you give them to the chief, the second stat will rise

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
The condition to the second stat is convoluted as hell, you need to have them be preggers and in the day of birthing rituals another scene with pussy modification will play, then every time you give them to the chief, the second stat will rise
Okay thanks, good to know. But I think, I'll wait some days till the first patches roll in.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
I liked the game, but Sexy Bar was much better. Things are getting overly complicated with each game and now you need to do so many specific things in order to get the scenes you want, jeez.
Still a good game tho, but the dev should stick more to how Sexy Bar was made

Reactions: rokrad and ravven_7

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Just played this for 2-4 hours, and got on hard a nearly perfect save (both girls never touched their fiances, nor the village chief, and just got trained on the first stage by the barbarians...
Now I could choose: marry one, marry both, reduce village girls for more prostitution/cuckolding events...

Related to the previous games, it feels a lot shorter...the difficulty is also not so hard when you save-scum (2. attack in month should be used to let the girl get captured which would have an event with her fiance).

The biggest pro is the fact, that the art is improving again. Still not some super high def, but animations (could use some more variations) and overall a nice style.

NTR is...meh somehow really good, somehow...cheap.
1 - size matters:
The fiance only get likeability at the events (till they start fucking them constantly) which makes it really easy to avoid them.
And after they got started with the fucking, it's just a matter of time (like 5 days) till they won't like to see the mc (which is their beloved in the beginning) anymore. The "good" part is when you get them for you after they were fucked, so they will some days later start to search for better sex, which is nice.
3 - Oh yeah rape me please:
The barbarian ntr is just "we conquered the city....and it's woman, look how we bang them" (Haven't played though it yet)

And what disappoints me too is the fact, that we again will have a small (at least not micro) penis, so the size is all what matters.

But knowing this dev, I think in 1-2 months with 4-5 patches some things could be better.
(like: girls marrying the original fiance, or the village chief and maybe a real "hard" difficulty)
Can you share the save comrade?

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
how does the Orgy Hall works? unlocked it but nothing happened, and the Rent Wife, i cant understand what the MTL is trying to tell me

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
Since the MTL synopsis here is utter garbage I've speed-translated the text of the shop page myself. Mitsuna appears to be working on translating the game proper, so this can help promote the game in the meantime.

Story
Barbarians are attacking the protagonist's village!
If he loses, the heroines will become their playthings.
Can the protagonist protect the heroines from their clutches?!

Basic gameplay
  • You can act once per phase (morning, afternoon, night).
  • Interact with the heroines and raise their favorability.
  • Embark on an expedition and earn prestige.
  • Defend the village from the barbarians' assaults.
System
  • Animation: Sprites, silhouettes, and parts of H-scenes are animated. The NTR experience is enhanced with scenes portrayed from afar.
  • Village-wide NTR: If you keep losing, barbarians can be seen having their way with girls all around the village. The heroines, of course, will also become their playthings!
  • Randomized sex: Some of the ambient ero has variations to keep the experience fresh.
  • Prostitution: If the village's situation worsens, the heroines will be forced into prostitution. They can be bought by the NTR antagonists--and also the protagonist.
  • Betrothed to another: The heroines start the game engaged to antagonists. Do your best to change the arrangement or they'll eventually marry.
  • Battles: Battles can be settled with a single click, so even those who aren't good at games can easily progress.
  • Endings: The game ends when you marry a heroine. It's also possible to marry both heroines!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes