Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

a55555

May 31, 2017
How do you take back the village once the barbarians take over? Seems impossible and the number of babies doesnt go over 200

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
So from what I read in the comments. the game currently have only NTR endings? 1 ending with the fiances... and others with the barbarians? there is no ending with the MC?? or one with the old former village leader?

ments

Jan 19, 2018
How do you take back the village once the barbarians take over? Seems impossible and the number of babies doesnt go over 200
These number are not babies, these number represent women in your village, who can produce babies. The "story" of this game is that law don't allow to wipe out settlements. When your community are on brink of disappearing, bandits will take back kidnaped women, so they can fuck back population, or they won't have villages tor raid. The game is just open swinger club, everybody will kill each other, to prostitute/rape/ submit women in order to produce more soldiers, who will kill each other ,so they can protect you from whatever. To win, just let them wipe out your military for something ~10 times, it will allow to create unstoppable army. It wont affect storry cause, MC does not care if he is cucked and Heroines, can't be married while in enslavement, and it seems even if you fight off bandits, soyboys love interests really don't care about him, he just talks or rescue them, and in return they are either doing lewd or doing lewd, or doing lewd with him. Protagonist is just hard working official, who is committed, but don't really give a shit, there is no difference whether your finances are cucked, rapped or prostituted. The only difference between MC and other npc characters , hero has small dick, yet author didn't bothered to make different reactions on how girls feel about. When he wins enough favor to buy engaged status, you are presented with (reused assets ) lazy gallery type of options, where heroines, just love pencil sized dick, previous experiences suddenly just don't exist , and MC ejucalation LVL is just another useless grinding, so you can get violate knights, so you can presumably buy game over, but like i said before, you can defeat this game by just pressing skip button

Last edited:
Reactions: ravven_7 and Skyzyx

modal

Jun 24, 2017
So from what I read in the comments. the game currently have only NTR endings? 1 ending with the fiances... and others with the barbarians? there is no ending with the MC?? or one with the old former village leader?
there are three non-ntr ends (two for each girl and one with both)

Sere

May 15, 2017
Can't even get past the first loading screen.I tried downloading from different links since the files may have been corrupt but no.It just gets stuck on the loading screen after I click on new game.I admit I have a quite shity pc but even by my standarts I should be able play simple games like this one.Perhaps there is some bad coding involved in the making of this one.
Same. My PC also crashed twice(Black screen of death...)

This might not be related, but do you have an old AMD(R5 M330) GPU as well?

redlupa

May 29, 2020
Same. My PC also crashed twice(Black screen of death...)

This might not be related, but do you have an old AMD(R5 M330) GPU as well?
No.I've far worse but I think having a bad GPU is the probable cause.I still think by default this game should cause any trouble runnig.Worse thing could happen would be long waiting times while loading.I will give it an another shot in the future.Maybe if it gets some sort of optimization patch.

Smithpensman1

Jan 16, 2021
Actually quite entertaining and you know what? Its not really NTR as you might think. You play more like a young guy with no influence or money who works himself up and bang all the girls eventually. At the beginning the two heroines are sold off to some noble Citizens, as it was common back then business before love. But guess what? You can actually prove yourself be a good general and eventually convince them to leave their husbands and marry you instead. Or you actually surrender purposely so the girls have to prostitute themselves and you just buy them that way. You can even sort of game the system, if you keep the girls count of the village under 160 that means the husbands of the heroines cannot bang, the situation is too dire for that right now. Meaning they stay virgins until you have the necessary influence so they marry you instead. Its kinda like Game of Thrones in the desert. Like the barbarians are not even your enemy strictly speaking. You can use them to your advantage.
I like it, gotta play both sides basically and get all the women!

Kutsako

May 8, 2020
Okay so I just watched my task manager and this game uses +4GBs of RAM, on it's way to 5 but I literally shut down the process because last time I tried to boot it up I had to forcefully shut down my laptop because it froze, which is why I even decided to try again with task manager open. HOLY SHIT is this game poorly optimized. Or maybe it isn't, what do I know about game design and development. But Kegani's other games also do this. They seem to hate optimizing their shit, I literally can not play this one.
Does anyone know a work around? Or I just have to hope one day someone does an optimization patch?

Reactions: EddieLewis

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Disappointed beyond belief and that I didn´t have high expectations.

It's just that the final game is practically the trail version, only without including the CG of the events, since the building for the "gangbang" event doesn´t even give new animations, only CG.

And looking at the "future" things to come out on DLsite, this year looks like it's going to close without anything big coming out.

Damn 2022, you started out strong but fizzled out halfway.

a55555

May 31, 2017
just wait and do nothing, worked for me
That's pretty annoying lol

I hate how most of the ntr is self induced. Not really ntr at that point. this is his best game in terms of technical and qol features though. wish it was more like time loop ntr with the random events. That game was perfect just needed more variety and content.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I need some help here, is getting the women corrupted by the barbarians necessary? I was playing on difficult and the combat was a fucking cakewalk and I was surrendering every time to raise their corruption but as I was doing that I was missing out on their public trial things in the village. Yes I could pay attention to the calendar and save scum to ensure that one woman wasn't taken when someone had a village event, but that seems unnecessary. I get the mechanics and how everything works but half of the game (the ntr at least) seems dependent upon you being a fucking terrible ruler, but when the combat is easy as fuck and you're just surrendering for the lols that seems like a stupid mechanic. Does the corruption matter? I mean, I know that it does in the sense that after so many points the women will start betraying you and helping the enemy. I just fear that switching to the hardest difficulty would prevent me from doing anything with the women because I can't gain enough points.... I just don't know what I should actually be focusing on.

EDIT: I started over on hardship mode and it's still impossible to lose to the barbarians unless you're a moron or you're actively trying to fail. The only difference is that you only get 5 relationship points when talking to the women, 4 if they get corrupted once. A pretty useless fucking gameplay mechanic when you have to go out of your way to fail.

Last edited:
Reactions: brattlebob
Aug 14, 2017
I would never buy a kegani lab games not in a million years, the motherfucker is at it for more than 5 years, his art is still atrocious, his games run like ass, his Unity skills are as shit as ever, Unity is shittier than ever,
his compression is so crap I theorize that those PNGs are just renamed raw oil paintings and the format is actually storing each atom position + 48 bit color. My tomoyo pics folder from cardcaptor sakura divided by 5 is about the same size, with 10x more images than this game with roughly the same average resolution.

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
there are three non-ntr ends (two for each girl and one with both)
Yep, they are pretty crap endings though. Pretty wedding picture, game over. The NTR is very strong in this game, if you don't care for it I really don't recommend it.

If you use Cheat Engine to give yourself a fuckton of money you can just spam raids to get resources that you trade to the elder to marry them both (takes 4000, they have to be your fiancees first).

Fun(?) fact. This is about the only game I've seen that gives a somewhat realistic picture of how much ejaculate the MC has (not much) and how far someone's dick reaches (not bruising the cervix all the time). Most other games seem to think that when you come the amount can be measured in cups, not teaspoons. Not that I've tried doing either, seems like that would be a weird kink but someone probably has it.
cum-in-reality-cum-in-hentai-nsfw-its-time-to-58183447.png

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Kegani labs delivered the promised content, i dont get it whats problem here :KEK:. If anyone of you played the previous games you know what to expect. Slow grindy corruption game, but you can use cheat engine if you want to rush to the end.

Reactions: Inkheepurr

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
After both married their fiance you are stuck in a loop or are there any other endings besides marrying them yourself, because you can´t do it anymore?

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Honestly hope this group figures themselves out, they keep putting out interesting games conceptually, but then turn out repetitive in the most boring fashion. Outside if the animations the bar one was the best they put out in my opinion (I had to deal with the shitty translation engine cause they never made an official one, and no one wants to make one, relying on the mtl program...) The school felt empty (could have added npcs getting it on like the bandit state in this game) and both this game and the school one took out the animations in the status screen the bar had, that I actually kinda liked.

Long story short I hope this circle doesn't pull a Shoku and get worse each release.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes