Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Aug 14, 2017
Honestly hope this group figures themselves out, they keep putting out interesting games conceptually, but then turn out repetitive in the most boring fashion. Outside if the animations the bar one was the best they put out in my opinion (I had to deal with the shitty translation engine cause they never made an official one, and no one wants to make one, relying on the mtl program...) The school felt empty (could have added npcs getting it on like the bandit state in this game) and both this game and the school one took out the animations in the status screen the bar had, that I actually kinda liked.

Long story short I hope this circle doesn't pull a Shoku and get worse each release.
agreed, there's no hope of technical improvement, their formula is never going to be fully realized either since the effort dwindles by each release.

Last edited:

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
Does anyone know how to train "showing off" stat in "Village chief" relationship info?
After the heoines are 100% cuckold, they need to get pregnant, during birthing rituals unique scene will play. Then you need to do it again and next time you choose cuckold the second stat will begin to rise

Reactions: gdr5800

Mortaeus

Apr 16, 2020
Okay... Anyone know why x,y and z are not showing in these types of scenes? Any way to fix it? I know that for a comma you have to write [$]. Do I need to do something for those letters as well? Although its only during these scenes the letters and apostrophes disappear no issues anywhere else. I even redownloaded the game and that didn't fix it. Picture1.png Picture2.png

Jul 20, 2019
Okay... Anyone know why x,y and z are not showing in these types of scenes? Any way to fix it? I know that for a comma you have to write [$]. Do I need to do something for those letters as well? Although its only during these scenes the letters and apostrophes disappear no issues anywhere else. I even redownloaded the game and that didn't fix it. View attachment 2036328 View attachment 2036329
I have the same problem and it's very odd why this happens. Don't know how to fix although I will say that there aren't many of these lines. Just fill in the blanks with your head, read them once, then forget about them tbh

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I made cheats.
It's plugin of BepInEx. If want use it, install BepInEx.
Using in ReiPatcher ? BepInEx don't works with ReiPatcher.
Extract it to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

Features
  • F1 : Add 100k gold
  • F5 : Gallery Open (toggle) Use it at title.

And .
Images are from . replace it on run-time.
PenisTorpedo is missing.. Someone do make it plz.
Extract it to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
The RAM that this game consumes on my laptop just keeps growing and growing until I'm forced to reboot. One would think from the looks of it that 8GB would be enough, but no. is there anything i can do?

Reactions: EddieLewis

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone know how to do the cuckolding with the village chief I have no idea what the game means by (Not available if not a forgiven marriage).

(Nvm I figured it out the village needs to have a low number of girls so prostitution is available)

Last edited:
Reactions: brattlebob

SpunkyAmbassador

Making games for fun
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2021
Anyone know how to do the cuckolding with the village chief I have no idea what the game means by (Not available if not a forgiven marriage).

(Nvm I figured it out the village needs to have a low number of girls so prostitution is available)
Thank You for telling it!

Reactions: SMSH2A
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes