Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Afflicted Mind

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Liked the last game except for the time it takes for saving and loading for such a small game. They fked something up in the code for sure.

Reactions: Tiasung
Dec 26, 2019
how does the Orgy Hall works? unlocked it but nothing happened, and the Rent Wife, i cant understand what the MTL is trying to tell me
From My review

"In order to unlock heroine orgy, the cuckoid training stat (with the village chief, requires prostitution available and for you to be married with the heroine) has to be 100%." Prostitution being active is not required to view the orgy hall scenes.

screenshot1.PNG screenshot2.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiasung

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
What??? MQMTL, DEVMTL, Etc. They're just Making things difficult. Although kegani labs has always been the same

Psyani

Jun 20, 2017
I attached a Cheat Engine table for game version 1.0.
You can freely change Gold, Contribution and Village Girls.
You can also just edit the SaveX.txt files that are in JSON format in %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\Village\Save
Find the "Gold" value and change the number for example. Many other things there as well. The %userprofile% is a variable to C:\Users\yourusername so you can just win+E and paste the path with the variable.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Feel like there was 2 other heroines in mind based off the npc art(merchant and one of the captives if you lose).
They should've kept up a system of interacting with the heroines along with the other guys from their previous games so it doesn't just end the second y'all get engaged and they could get engaged to the ex. I think they should've had you undergo the engagement events. with differing factors
Marriage ending should reflect what goes on i.e. if they fuck the chief, barbarians, ect.
Have you give them piercings and outfits. Also just more events.

redlupa

May 29, 2020
Can't even get past the first loading screen.I tried downloading from different links since the files may have been corrupt but no.It just gets stuck on the loading screen after I click on new game.I admit I have a quite shity pc but even by my standarts I should be able play simple games like this one.Perhaps there is some bad coding involved in the making of this one.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes