Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Yeah, I'll wait for that Mega. Anything that slams me out to another page to show an ad or wants me to turn off my AdBlock is not okay in my book.

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
Ok, I 100% it. Really good but the greatest problem is the lack of possibility to finish the game when both girls are married to other guys. There is just no ending, you have to manually reset lmao. Despite this, normal is easy as hell and hardship is just hell. So yeah, have fun guys, if anyone wants me to share 100% save then tell me how do I do this xD

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Ok, I 100% it. Really good but the greatest problem is the lack of possibility to finish the game when both girls are married to other guys. There is just no ending, you have to manually reset lmao. Despite this, normal is easy as hell and hardship is just hell. So yeah, have fun guys, if anyone wants me to share 100% save then tell me how do I do this xD
Quick question, how do I peek on the heroines when they're in their rooms?
I got both upgrades from the village chief, but I still can't do it.

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
Quick question, how do I peek on the heroines when they're in their rooms?
I got both upgrades from the village chief, but I still can't do it.
They need to be at minimum 150 likeability with their fiancees and have sex raw with them. Most commonly you will get it just before third "forgiveness" event in the case of Mina and after in the case of Lily

Lucifer Ash

Jul 12, 2017
What I'm trying to find out is how to level/progress the "cheating" skill in the second outfit for both characters. Think I've tried every assortment of actions thus far and still nothing.

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
What I'm trying to find out is how to level/progress the "cheating" skill in the second outfit for both characters. Think I've tried every assortment of actions thus far and still nothing.
You have to make them your fiancees after they had their first times with their fiancees. After a while they start to sleep with them again due to being unsatisfied with MC's dick. They start to do it after hitting 150 likeability with their fiancees and then after some time. Try to complete the "wedding" quests too, IDK if that's necessary but I did it every time and it worked

EDIT: It's after third event with the fiancees, not second

Last edited:

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
I 100% the game again and there are some questionable mechanics or straight up bugs, no clue. Cheating sex will almost never or just never (144 weeks, still not a sign) result in pregnancy, cuckold will only result in such in the third stage of the progress (MC is bound) (again, maybe the probability is just low af, but really, empiric research accounted to 0%). I really am greiving in the fact that there is no mechanics that make the heroines divorce MC and marry Village Chief or their previous fiancees, storywise they want it as much as they can and mechaincally are basically slave bound to MC. I'm not rating the game yet because there may be some patches but I'm a bit disappointed. Also, there really should be a secret Flora ending. Below I include the strategy that always make you win, check it if you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes