Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

salking

Mar 24, 2018
where the hell is written in op that gallery doesnt work?
It does work, it just doesn't have all the scenes as it's currently a demo.
And yes it doesn't say that specifically in the op, but there should be an ingame message stating so, unless you've modded it somehow

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
A demo b for demoing brahs. Cheel. It doesn't care whether you're stupid or not, The content won't all be there, regardless.

What IS there, isn't too bad. Like the animation. and the premise despite probably being 'historically accurate in the early days of North America, is still pretty hilarious all the same. Barbarians wouldn't be barbarians if they didn't thoroughly rape and pillage afterall. kek

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Unless i understand wrong, it'll release September 9th (8th for the west, as per the usual ~8hours earlier for europe atleast)

Evil987

May 27, 2018
i hope did put on uncensored mod and full version and and some a abandoned game !!
if i remember right, the dev use already censored images instead of a layered mosaic mesh, so it'm impossible to uncensor it unless u manually redraw the censored part.
Unless i understand wrong, it'll release September 9th (8th for the west, as per the usual ~8hours earlier for europe atleast)
yep. that's the release date. and i hope it will remain that one.

Bakafucker

Oct 25, 2018
It definitely is a bit sad a DEMO already has 8 reviews. Like can you all wait for the main course? I especially like kegani works due to the competitive nature of the NTR which is pretty rare with most NTR games that just cuck you outright.

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
It definitely is a bit sad a DEMO already has 8 reviews. Like can you all wait for the main course? I especially like kegani works due to the competitive nature of the NTR which is pretty rare with most NTR games that just cuck you outright.
Quick to judge.

But speaking of this one doesn't outright cuck you. I mean at the beginning of the game girls are set to marry diffrent man but you can change it pretty easily AND you can marry both of them actually to get a happy ending.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Quick to judge.

But speaking of this one doesn't outright cuck you. I mean at the beginning of the game girls are set to marry diffrent man but you can change it pretty easily AND you can marry both of them actually to get a happy ending.
Pretty much all of their NTR games are set in a way that you can always get the girl(s) and NTR is either deliberate choice of from failling too much

Reactions: ryuhatsune

SpunkyAmbassador

Making games for fun
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2021
According to CI-en and google translate, the game is set to release on 9th September midnight.
Can't wait for midnight ๑◕ܫ◕๑

Reactions: Heely13

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
According to CI-en and google translate, the game is set to release on 9th September midnight.
Can't wait for midnight ๑◕ܫ◕๑
Its japan midnight, so it should be in ~3-4 hours
All dlsite midnight releases should be that timeframe

salking

Mar 24, 2018
I'm guessing its not going to be translated or MTL'd by that time though right?
The demo has a MTL by the creator.
But as you might guess it is not very accurate.

edit:
Update on the ci-en blog talking about the impending release and translation status.

Also added an orgy house!?!

RELEASE THE GAME ALREADY!!!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes