Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
My feedback for the demo version of the game:

The first thing is that it looks like this game is set in the same world as “A villagers NTR adventure”. The core structure seems to work like “Time Loop NTR”, which is a good thing, with the one downside being that you don’t have access to the items that lower favourability or the ability to “Lock” your rivals’ favourability. The major problem here is the unrealistically tiny dick of the MC, for a game with avoidable NTR, this is a poor design choice.

This looks like the classic DLSite trash NTR game, the ones where the game is 90% NTR that throws everything else to the wayside, all you’re then left with is a shell of game that is not worth playing.

Playing this game as a pure love game, there is not enough content, there is no real character writing or relationship development, the personalities of the heroines are very generic. I fully expected the animation system from “Time Loop NTR” to be expanded upon, Kegani Laboratory did a good job with it. The main downside of any game using a generic animation system, is that “Koikatsu” already exists, the personalities in “Koikatsu” have more depth. The heroines are designed well, if you like them I would just remake them in “Koikatsu” and have fun with them there.

Playing this game for the pregnancy is a non-starter. Pregnancy is not reflected in the animations, instant to full size belly with no progression, I would have liked to have seen a 3 stage progression. The pregnancy is mainly here as a gameplay mechanic – where the village girls give birth to a child which you then hand over to soldiers to build your army.

This game is technically a management simulator, your main job is just building the army to protect the village from the barbarians, and the combat is just if you have a bigger army - you win. You have currency resources to manage. You can take your army on expeditions, which is how you get resources, rescue captured girls or complete the heroines’ special quests. You don’t have any control over the brothel/prostitution. I would not recommend this as a management simulator.

Bugs: there is still one major problem I encountered, the button that is supposed to end the heroines’ marriage to the barbarians, does not work. You lose the “contribution” and does not revoke it. I got around this problem by editing the save file.

Speaking of save file editing, I have attached to this post a save (at the beginning of the game) with a ton resources and a fully unlocked (Demo version) gallery. It turns out that the favourability “Lock” is still present in the game and is fully working tested on village head and the barbarians, I have enabled that. I will make a highly detailed save editing guide once the full game is released.

To see your AppData folder enable “Show Hidden Items” in Windows Explorer. You will need to extract the zip file. The save data goes in the C:\Users\%your username%\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\VillageExp\Save

*With “Time Loop NTR” they had 2 folders, one for the trial and one for the commercial version, the save data should work fine with both versions, but you may need to copy your save data in to the new folder.

*Note about the save I posted* At the end of the tutorial (after you save Lily) you are meant to cure a low level brainwash, since it’s locked you cannot do this, select the “Gift” option to close it out and the game will continue or use save 23 with the tutorial already completed. I ran through all 25 months (Demo version timebomb) and the likeability of the rivals does not increase. You can marry the heroines at any time, by clicking the crown icon and selecting options 6 and 7 in the menu. The endings are not in the demo version, there is an ending where you can marry both.
Likeability of other characters does increase Hashim got up to 150 when they started screwing.

Dec 26, 2019
Likeability of other characters does increase Hashim got up to 150 when they started screwing.
That is not supposed to happen, according to what the KeganiLab told me (on ci-en), the locking system is absolute and while the lock is enabled, no relationships are supposed to progress, this feature would normally only be accessible after game clear. Could you upload your save data for me to have look at? I did a full 25-month (the max length of the demo) run through before posting my edited save data and no NTR events happened. You may have encountered a bug if so, I will make a bug report. Are you using the version posted in this thread?

Just did a quick run through the game, I made sure to view the engagement events, and the sex stats are all 0, as can been in my screenshots posted below:

screen1.png screen2.png

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
That is not supposed to happen, according to what the KeganiLab told me (on ci-en), the locking system is absolute and while the lock is enabled, no relationships are supposed to progress, this feature would normally only be accessible after game clear. Could you upload your save data for me to have look at? I did a full 25-month (the max length of the demo) run through before posting my edited save data and no NTR events happened. You may have encountered a bug if so, I will make a bug report. Are you using the version posted in this thread?

Just did a quick run through the game, I made sure to view the engagement events, and the sex stats are all 0, as can been in my screenshots posted below:

Gimme a few hours, I played till I did everythign the game could do, cheated like all hell afterwards to see if there was anyhting left, then delted the game. I'll need to re download and give it another go.

I can tell you though that I was playing on normal difficulty and was wooing both girls at more or less the same time and doing every little quest that popped up that would let me give a girl something new like lipstick or a new dress. There was like 2 for the redhead and 3 for the blonde.

As for which version. I dunno. Saw a new game by kegani and Dl'd it before I eeven realized it was a demo.
actually I think I can recover it out of my recycle bin

liubeizhaoyun

Mar 29, 2022

you haven't reach the stage yet.....the engagement have 4 stage, the 1st stage is the expose, after the 2nd engagement events is BJ, the Likeability will start to increase from this stage,

liubeizhaoyun

Mar 29, 2022
I find their games decent.
My favorite point in this game and time loop is that if you do well enough you can be the girl/s first.
At least it is possible in this and time loop, not sure about their earlier games.
Plus the MC doesn't have a pencil dick, at least not in the 2 mentioned.

Though yes, some things feel copy pasted.
For example, Mina in targeted village lools very similar to the main girl in time loop.
if the girl be fucked by other guy before you marrge her, she will still unhappy with the MC performance

Reactions: Tteo
Dec 26, 2019
you haven't reach the stage yet.....the engagement have 4 stage, the 1st stage is the expose, after the 2nd engagement events is BJ, the Likeability will start to increase from this stage,
My information on the lock system came from KeganiLab directly on ci-en, I am quoting it here:
Q: "will all of the NTR events be avoidable or optional? I do not like forced NTR."
A: "After clearing, you will be able to use cheats that do not increase the favorability of the men."

What KeganiLab told me means that NTR route progression is based on the favorability increasing and that the lock system (cheats) prevents this, I know how all of the NTR routes progress. The progression for Hashim or Chris works like this: After the first Forgiven marriage the favorability increases to 50, the second time it goes to 150, third time it goes to 300, the likeability increases from that point on and that's the end of the demo. The 4th stage is actual marriage, which cannot be undone. If you cancel the engagement after the girls have had sex with Hashim or Chris, then they will occasionally cheat on the player, you can see them around the map. Your goal is to take both girls for yourself before the third stage.

I need to know that in order to be able to check that the lock system is working, with the locks turned off the save data after the 25 months looks like this (did this run fresh today):

screen3.png screen4.png
In conclusion, after my extensive testing, the way in which I thought the system worked based on my observations, perfectly matches with the information KeganiLab gave me on ci-en. The lock system, that I enabled in my posted save (reattached to this post), is supposed to prevent all NTR events from happening. The lock system is applied on a save file basis not system wide, if you start a new game it will be turned off. As I posted in #143, for me it's working as it should.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavpal

srmonkey

Jul 31, 2017
Does anyone know why I can’t get passed the menu screen? Select new game, select difficulty and whether to skip tutorial and then crashes. Is this my shit laptop being shit? Not meeting specs?

Reactions: Kweck1995

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
Don't know why some folks think its so hard to get relations with any of the antagonist, pretty easy if not grindy but as you can see on the save, no editing.
version 1.00

Kweck1995

Mar 27, 2020
Does anyone know why I can’t get passed the menu screen? Select new game, select difficulty and whether to skip tutorial and then crashes. Is this my shit laptop being shit? Not meeting specs?
Same proplem with ntr time loop

kirukuni

Dec 15, 2021
Quick patch I made to remove the time limit, so you don't have to bother using cheat engine or editing your save. Only had to change one line.

Just drag and drop the contents of the archive into the game's folder. Should automatically replace the game's Assembly-CSharp.dll with the modified one.

Reactions: gesanor

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Feels like it took both a step back and forward. I hope the system gets more fleshed out than it is because actual gameplay feels weak

por12

Nov 22, 2020
the gallery doesnt work,most scenes dont start and i cant see animations or shadows one

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes