Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

salking

Mar 24, 2018
tutorial is currently bugged, glad you can switch it to off

also there is bug if really big tits girl gets caught and they play out the scene, it freezes during that dialogue
Those where supposedly fixed in the 1.10 version of the demo along with some other fixes and an slightly fixed translation?

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
oh come on, in Looping game the MC at lease had decent dick, wtf is this shit that MC in this has micro penis dear lord, we are back to this again in the previous games?

Reactions: Mentusalem

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Those where supposedly fixed in the 1.10 version of the demo along with some other fixes and an slightly fixed translation?
current build on website with actual english translations have these bugs, just telling people these are the bugs i came across

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Ah you meant the version on the OP
Yeah that one is broken at the time of this post, but the one on dlsite is updated

Sep 29, 2018
I don't think anyone is using cheat engine. The save files are simple text files. Just open the file, ctrl+f to find "CurrentDay" and edit it to 1 if you want to go back to the first day. (Don't edit it to 0. That'll put you on the tutorial day and while I haven't tested it, that might make you do the tutorial all over again.)

You can find the save files in this directory:

C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\VillageExp\Save
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Ed018

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
Wait a goddamn second ... is that why all of Kegani Lab's games have such dogshit translations? It's not someone putting in minimal effort, but the Dev doing the TLs?
If it is, hats off for making absolute gold star games, and ... those ... things people call TLs.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Wait a goddamn second ... is that why all of Kegani Lab's games have such dogshit translations? It's not someone putting in minimal effort, but the Dev doing the TLs?
If it is, hats off for making absolute gold star games, and ... those ... things people call TLs.
Barbarian Village and NTR Time Loop are the only games the dev himself did an MTL of. The previous games were all BepINex or Autotranslator the dev had zero involvement in. I think he might be going "Well, MTL was apparently fine for them in the previous titles, so I'll just include MTL by default!" without actually reading what we think of MTL first. He might not understand enough English to understand our criticisms of MTL.

I actually preferred the BepINex and Autotranslated games because I could edit the MTL to an actually understandable human translation by just replacing lines in a simple text file. I might actually just play this game with Japanese on, BepINex installed and edit the translations myself.

If I do play Barbarian Village, anyway. The more I see of this game, the more I dislike it. Better than NTR Time Loop, but that's not saying much since Time Loop was by far his weakest release.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
When the Barbarians take over do you have to hoard the babies till you get 300 babies or do you sell the babies to get 300 soldiers cause I wanted to lose and then try rebuilding the hardest difficulty is crazy hard

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
When the Barbarians take over do you have to hoard the babies till you get 300 babies or do you sell the babies to get 300 soldiers cause I wanted to lose and then try rebuilding the hardest difficulty is crazy hard
300 babies i tried soldiers and could do nothing

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
kegani makes the best NTR games but none of their games are translated...what a shame
Think that's a bit of a statement, they basically copypaste the same game and do minor tweaks with little to no added value. The games are average if you ask me. There is potential but the games need a lot more work.

Reactions: omegasix456

salking

Mar 24, 2018
I find their games decent.
My favorite point in this game and time loop is that if you do well enough you can be the girl/s first.
At least it is possible in this and time loop, not sure about their earlier games.
Plus the MC doesn't have a pencil dick, at least not in the 2 mentioned.

Though yes, some things feel copy pasted.
For example, Mina in targeted village lools very similar to the main girl in time loop.

Last edited:

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
once the village is NTR'd game is done no way to recover, why you need to try win the fights, or do fights to rescue girls, plus once you are blow 160 the girls will continue to prostitute, that happens they make babies with other men which you don't want.

best to do is pretty much cheat, the game has simple text files give yourself gold, scrolls, gift the girls and marry them, like you can marry both in this game.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Think that's a bit of a statement, they basically copy paste the same game and do minor tweaks with little to no added value. The games are average if you ask me. There is potential but the games need a lot more work.
they only been doing this for short time, and each game they are getting better and better, I'm not huge into VN games, i rather have actual game that i need farm, fight, RPG elements, something. I do miss turn base combat in early games it was fun, NTR was meh, since lack of animations. Sexy Bar is they started to get better, hope they continue

Reactions: marcoherp
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes