Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
You think I didn't see that because I didn't write the word DEMO?
Okay, once again: EVEN FOR DEMO it doesn't deserve 5.0 rating.
It doesn't deserve a rating at all, since it's a demo and it doesn't even have half of the content that will be in the full version. Just why be outraged? What did you expect from the demo version?

Reactions: ryuhatsune

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
First of all, i want ask sorry to everyone. If this game have a 5/5 rating is my fault because my previews review have caused an unexpected reaction when i rated it 1/5, so i plead you sorry.
But I'm still in line with my opinion, this game is boring.
Because it's a demo, and not an alpha_testing, the core design aspect is in here and in what i saw, it's not worth it.
The main reason why this game is boring is because you cannot do much, it's expect you to grind, a lot, for achive you goal. Meaby the demo made the goal more hard to be achieved, but the core part of the game is: sent the troops to quest, speak with girl or skip to the next day, wait the bandits, wait for birth ritual day for replenish your troops and repeat.
The ""Romanitc""part of the game only involve with press the speak button or spent a lot of money (100 max level quest) to make a girl like you, so you can merry her with less contribution
Even the NTR part of "getting the entire village get cuckholded" need you to wait the bandits to attack the village multiple time, surrending all the time so you can unlock the part where you can sent the girl to become prostitute.
So i don't think the final product will be better than this, because this is the core of the game.
I hope I'll be wrong, but for me it's 1/5.
Again, i plead you sorry, i'm open to criticism, but that's my opinion

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
nice game and from the looks of things as long as you can keep the army numbers up you can avoid NTR content or just surrender and let the girls be broken in by the barbarians XD to be honest i enjoyed the demo which i'm guessing is the latest beta/trial version and can't wait to see how the full game is like

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
how long this gameplay??
6 seasons that without skipping days when you don't have to or using the red one to skip alot you got at least 15-30 minutes of gameplay at minimum and that's if you don't want to try out different 'paths' which will increase the time for gameplay

Reactions: byakurenshi

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
As bad as the translation is, THAT good these games are. Wish there were more like this (I know about the tavern one and the two others, I mean in general)

Reactions: ryuhatsune

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
I tried to get interest in the game but gave up after 20 minutes. Too many instruction and unclear at the same time. Never got money nor babies. Didn't really understand who was who. Never felt inducing towards the women.

I understand games need to have deepness to enjoy the rewards, but there's a balance between that and faping that needs to be considered. I feel this game fails at that.
For me the need for a clearer translation is I'm hoping going to resolve this at some point. I read he's getting help with translating, in the meantime I'm giving the Full Save a go and probably do some Cheat Engine.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I am annoyed that once again, the MC has the smallest wee wee. Time Loop had the MC with a matching penis size like the other dudes, which is what I liked compared to the old games. At least Kegani was nice enough to compromise and give him a "normal" size dick this time, unlike the poor bastard in Sexy Bar. The poor sap had a fucking needle for a dick there.

I get when a dev, artist or fanbase is obsessed with NTR, but couldn't they just leave the dick size alone and focus on other inadequacies of the MCs to make them more um, NTR-able? I wanna see dicks reach that womb room no matter who the fucker is dammit! It's like, the laziest way to make NTR. "Hurr Durr, MC has a small penis, bull is better." May as well be a kinetic novel if avoiding the NTR gives such a shit reward.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
This has a potential to be a good game if it gets translated correctly and gets finished. Alot of the memories scenes it didnt even show the dialog which is the whole point of a scene. But anyway hopefully it gets fully translated and finished in it would be worth playing.

nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
It aint gonna get properly translated, all their games get shitty MTL (appropriate to the quality of the game). And people with specific tastes will bear with it anyways, like me, lel

But at least now you dont have to sit and wait for it to translate in real time

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
I hope this will end good like his previous works "Timeloop NTR" and "Welcome to sexy bar" (y)

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
5.0 rating?? 2 is maximum that you can get out of it!
As almost with all ratings on f95zone it's fucked up! You're really shitting me...

Literally nothing works. A very small amount of sex scenes. Translation is terrible. Annoying notifications. All the game representing itself with just a possibility to click a couple buttons again and again.
umm did you forget the part its a demo?

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
First of all, i want ask sorry to everyone. If this game have a 5/5 rating is my fault because my previews review have caused an unexpected reaction when i rated it 1/5, so i plead you sorry.
But I'm still in line with my opinion, this game is boring.
Because it's a demo, and not an alpha_testing, the core design aspect is in here and in what i saw, it's not worth it.
The main reason why this game is boring is because you cannot do much, it's expect you to grind, a lot, for achive you goal. Meaby the demo made the goal more hard to be achieved, but the core part of the game is: sent the troops to quest, speak with girl or skip to the next day, wait the bandits, wait for birth ritual day for replenish your troops and repeat.
The ""Romanitc""part of the game only involve with press the speak button or spent a lot of money (100 max level quest) to make a girl like you, so you can merry her with less contribution
Even the NTR part of "getting the entire village get cuckholded" need you to wait the bandits to attack the village multiple time, surrending all the time so you can unlock the part where you can sent the girl to become prostitute.
So i don't think the final product will be better than this, because this is the core of the game.
I hope I'll be wrong, but for me it's 1/5.
Again, i plead you sorry, i'm open to criticism, but that's my opinion
one its demo

two clearly not your type of game mate, this isn't VN, you might like those type of NTR games more, this company is more farming, event, and scenes more then actual story, story is pretty bare bones usually. Some missed older games had really fun turn base combat. I don't believe demo should be rated, its just only taste of the game there's tons of core features missing still.

if you want good story, visuals and some animation id stick to NTRMAN

Last edited:

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
I hope this will end good like his previous works "Timeloop NTR" and "Welcome to sexy bar" (y)
well you can marry both of them that's huge plus for me, getting two girls in Timeloop was RNG, you had pregnant girl your dorm in first semester first then, then confess to main girl, get her knocked up, and hopefully make it end of third semester without her cheating on you much (matters by your stats) then you get two ending.

this game probably have different out comes, ending with each girl, both, they get married off, or whole village is NTR they have kids with brainwashers, they can also be with old guy as well what, in menu they have that outfit with the veil

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes