Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Sportivori

Aug 16, 2017
lol, looking at the review.... 1 starring a DEMO omg... absolute braindead

Kageni Labo always has decent games, so im gonna wait a bit till we get the official version of it.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Sigh. Why is it so hard to have the fun NTR where you are the barbarian, fucking other people's wives sigh? And yes, that is still NTR; I have seen a Japanese game where the whole plot is you being a home wrecker :p This crap on here should say Cuck instead of NTR as it's always you watching people bang your girls, sigh. Granted, people would use the cuck tag in those styles to write the person's husband or boyfriend watching you or go, "well, she is cheating, so whatever, I want that tag too." Like people who throw it out on any rape tag even if they are single.

And yes, it says Cuckhold on the image, but not on the tags when looking at the latest updates. And with that name, I was hoping for the fun kind of NTR lol

Last edited:

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
The mohawk dude on the preview image is cracking me up. Dude is striking the Chad pose and the girl doing the Virgin walk pose.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
NTR has 3 meaning: Netorare, you're getting cucked, Netori, you're doing the cucking, and Netorase, you're watching your wife getting fuck.
This site use NTR for Netorare.
And also Netori, and notorase. That was the point of my comment, it's used for all three. Like I just said, a game where you would call Netori had NTR tag released yesterday, and 99% of them mean Netorase. I see more than anything else. As by definition you're watching it somehow in all these games even if not in the room lol. So yeah it is very much used for cuck, yes, but also any kind of cheating, that is the whole point it should just be cuck not a term that can go 3 ways lol.

Its like when people use loli to mean junior high or younger, then to mean petite and for little while, then a few times they could be milfs if B cubs and got that tag because there were no small breasts tags. We got a ton of tags like that that get used for multiple things by game devs and uploaders here lol And it's kind annoying because someone always shows up and goes "officially.." its there is no officially no one is removing NTR if they used it "wrong" lol. Just like loli was the old buzz tag, then futa before that, and NTR has been bouncing around all over as buzz word to the point I only like one kind of it, and half the time it's optional. So its a really annoying tag because I got to go "ok oh this might be that 1 out 30 times they meant netori! No, ok is it optional and I asked get shit on, get shit on, oh oh it is why did 2 people got talk smack when it was I don't know..."

Like its annoying how vague these tags are, then people show up confused and get to read "if you don't like NTR cuck why you here!" Because it could be optional or netori that is why that tag isn't Netorase, its not Notori, its NTR and used for all 3 by uploaders sigh.

nut001001

Jul 29, 2020
another unity NTR from Kageni Labo. i like story of many game of them, only thing that want improve a bit is cg.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

KnightKyubey

Jul 4, 2019
And also Netori, and notorase. That was the point of my comment, it's used for all three. Like I just said, a game where you would call Netori had NTR tag released yesterday, and 99% of them mean Netorase. I see more than anything else. As by definition you're watching it somehow in all these games even if not in the room lol. So yeah it is very much used for cuck, yes, but also any kind of cheating, that is the whole point it should just be cuck not a term that can go 3 ways lol.
Yea and it seems this circle more or less seems to pull the kitchen sink of your three NTR choices, damn

Comelyfay

Mar 8, 2018
The games look super interesting and I have tried playing them but without a proper translation I just can't enjoy them enough sadly.
I find it quite difficult to translate the language for this game. Because the language that the creators of this game use is a lot of specialized languages. therefore having to translate the words into new words again for easier understanding Overall, I think the storyline is fun. It's a bit weird, but it's weirdly fun.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Marriage
At the start, the married woman is the married man.
Do your best to change the marriage!
If you don't, you'll end up marrying the married man.
Forsooth.png

I'm not quite versed enough in Shakespearean to understand this, and I do apologize. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: quanbe and hyfka

VGOAT

Jul 16, 2021
Another great game from the dev. Looking forward to the full release.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017

Its like when people use loli to mean junior high or younger, then to mean petite and for little while, then a few times they could be milfs if B cubs and got that tag because there were no small breasts tags. We got a ton of tags like that that get used for multiple things by game devs and uploaders here lol And it's kind annoying because someone always shows up and goes "officially.." its there is no officially no one is removing NTR if they used it "wrong" lol. Just like loli was the old buzz tag, then futa before that, and NTR has been bouncing around all over as buzz word to the point I only like one kind of it, and half the time it's optional. So its a really annoying tag because I got to go "ok oh this might be that 1 out 30 times they meant netori! No, ok is it optional and I asked get shit on, get shit on, oh oh it is why did 2 people got talk smack when it was I don't know..."

Like its annoying how vague these tags are, then people show up confused and get to read "if you don't like NTR cuck why you here!" Because it could be optional or netori that is why that tag isn't Netorase, its not Notori, its NTR and used for all 3 by uploaders sigh.
You aren't wrong. This site is definitley too loose with the NTR tag. Which is prolly partly due to how much people lose their shit if something isn't vanilla.

That said, it could be easily solved if they just made NTR = netorare, NTRi = netori, and NTRs = netorase tags. But, they don't for some reason lol.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I played the beta (released for followers on the Ci-en page), is this the Dl-site demo?
All i can say is that you have to strategise in this game.
There are three kinds of expeditions (Sword icon):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the beggining the game may be confusing, but afther a few tries i got a good strategy to play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this will help someone to enjoy the game.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So I'll wait til the full release but I have to ask: Is that dev note right? Is the player actually forced to have sex with the barbarians if you lose? (gay or straight all the same to me) Cause if so that's awesome. Though in reality I'm assuming it's more "the village women are forced to have sex with barbarians" instead.

Dev MTL? What's the difference? Isn't it all mtl?
Basically: "Don't bitch at us that the translation is bad, the dev likely isn't ever coming to f95 or hiring an editor so if you want a good translation you need to find someone to do it or do it yourself."

Reactions: Seinks
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes