Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
"This is a demo" soft-lock bothers me but man I like the game. I'm excited for it a full release

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
Whooo boy, another Kegani Laboratory game. Just as I was launching "welcome to sexy bar"

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Actually quite entertaining and you know what? Its not really NTR as you might think. You play more like a young guy with no influence or money who works himself up and bang all the girls eventually. At the beginning the two heroines are sold off to some noble Citizens, as it was common back then business before love. But guess what? You can actually prove yourself be a good general and eventually convince them to leave their husbands and marry you instead. Or you actually surrender purposely so the girls have to prostitute themselves and you just buy them that way. You can even sort of game the system, if you keep the girls count of the village under 160 that means the husbands of the heroines cannot bang, the situation is too dire for that right now. Meaning they stay virgins until you have the necessary influence so they marry you instead. Its kinda like Game of Thrones in the desert. Like the barbarians are not even your enemy strictly speaking. You can use them to your advantage.
Or you just edit the Savefile and give yourself tons of Money and Reputation. :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexTorch

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I see ntr but i wanna ask. How much am i losing the girls? are they getting fucked by other man or am i stealing them from other men?
Dont disapoint me with bad ntr.
i'm kinda confuse with netori or netorare for this game. havent play yet ..
On this site, netori gets the cheating tag while netorare gets the NTR tag. Just to clear up content confusion. And this dev's games are always focused on the latter, just for future reference.

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
Ok so I finished the demo. If you like Kegani Lab games this one is good, easy, not much involved and has few options for NTR. I hope that scenes will be animated more but overall big potential. Although kind of tedious and the veeery slow speed with which you are gathering gold feels unsatysfying. I'm not rating because it's just a demo

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
I tried to get interest in the game but gave up after 20 minutes. Too many instruction and unclear at the same time. Never got money nor babies. Didn't really understand who was who. Never felt inducing towards the women.

I understand games need to have deepness to enjoy the rewards, but there's a balance between that and faping that needs to be considered. I feel this game fails at that.

Reactions: subsub2010

salking

Mar 24, 2018
How to earn gold? I can't figure that out
In this demo you can gain money from 3 sources.
Going on anti bandit (random) expeditions
Converting contribution to money
And losing enough village girls to have to start prostituting the main girls

And yes, the mtl is really bad

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes