Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Don't know if anyone used it.
But I'm in the process of updating/copying the partial I made for the beta (posted about it over in the ntr time loop game thread)
Currently partially done with the ui file, only thing I've not touched is the floating text around the village and for the non event sex scenes.

Once I've revised the tutorial bit I'll post the partial here and start doing most of the rest.
Don't know if I'll touch the H events yet

Fair warning, my TL is an MTL supported one, with some common sense and a bit or artistic freedom thrown in.
there's bound to be some mistakes

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
Ah yes, kegani laboratory. honestly interesting games that would be pretty fun if they had a half decent translation. I only have fun in their games when I skip through the text because I am not waiting like 3 seconds for each line to be translated into gibberish

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
I liked that the mtl seemed to be, like, in the game itself rather than requiring the player to wait 3 seconds for each line to be translated.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
I've liked their previous games but only the time loop one had a decent translation after someone fixed it, hopefully this one gets the same treatment

Reactions: Futamania

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Kegani Laboratory back at it. I'm glad to see they're steadily improving with each game.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Sigh. Why is it so hard to have the fun NTR where you are the barbarian, fucking other people's wives sigh? And yes, that is still NTR; I have seen a Japanese game where the whole plot is you being a home wrecker :p This crap on here should say Cuck instead of NTR as it's always you watching people bang your girls, sigh. Granted, people would use the cuck tag in those styles to write the person's husband or boyfriend watching you or go, "well, she is cheating, so whatever, I want that tag too." Like people who throw it out on any rape tag even if they are single.

And yes, it says Cuckhold on the image, but not on the tags when looking at the latest updates. And with that name, I was hoping for the fun kind of NTR lol
Because the cuckold was just in the Time Loop. This time the author tried to focus more on NTR, as in previous games. That is, if you do not have time to marry the girls to yourself, then they are corrupted so much that they will cheat on you in any case.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
This is a demo to demonstrate the basic mechanics of the game and nothing more. The author said that the full version will be released on September 9th. Just in case, on the there are files with fixes for two errors, if they have not already been included in the demo.
Game instructions:
The main character is appointed as a candidate for the head of the village and he must fight off the barbarians in order to protect this village.
The goal of the game is to marry the protagonist's childhood friends, who are forced to marry their assigned partners - brother of the protagonist and local merchant, who will corrupt them over time. And not let the barbarians corrupt the girls they capture during the raids if the hero loses the battle.
Soldiers for protection can be exchanged for children born in the village or hired for money.
Here I consider only the option of pure love.
Influence and money are earned by raiding barbarians.
In the morning you can arrange a raid, increase relations with girls in the morning and evening.
The events of the ritual take place every season with one of the girls. This event can be avoided if you intend to lose the battle with the barbarians before the event. An excellent option would be to balance between these two options in order to buy yourself time.

On easy difficulty, you can easily get a harem ending even within the time allotted for the demo, even without cheats and editing saves.

As for me, the game still looks a little rustic and routine. The only way to somehow diversify it is to twist your own testicles by increasing the difficulty of the game.

By the way, as in all Kegani Lab games, the Happy Ending is achieved if the girl gets pregnant from you. So no matter what happens, you can still win if you knock everyone up)

Use ReiPatcher if you don't understand something. The same MTL, but it helped me to understand the game quite well. Even though English is not my native language.

Last edited:

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Marriage
At the start, the married woman is the married man.
Do your best to change the marriage!
If you don't, you'll end up marrying the married man.

WTF? Marry with who?
yeah i know google translation at its best lol, story wise I'm shocked in this game MC actually tries NTR girls himself, god finally the girls already have marriage arrangement, you flip that around with help of the city counsellor i believe its that old guy that looks like wizard.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
At the start, the married woman is the married man.
Do your best to change the marriage!
If you don't, you'll end up marrying the married man.

I don't even...is this summary Inception? Do I have to go deeper to achieve enlightenment?
i do love that people keep making fun of this, yes its piss poor translation what did you expect from these dev's?

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
Not only is NTR avoidable, but the actual translation quality in game is way better then that horrendous description implies.

It's still not great, but no where near the level of incomprehensible you'd think from the developer notes.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i already play the demo. its ok and i just hope it just a demo.

1) every day that chief of the village repeats the same thing. just hope there way to shut him up

2) unlike the last game, this game has changing clothes gimmick i don't get at all

3) heart icon where you see the girls. if you get defeated, they take ur girl or both, you can see what they doing to them. but unlike the last game where the schoolgirl hanging around. in this game you can see their pregnant belly but not in the heart icon

4) you can edit your save file. you can enjoy the game and ntr

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
i already play the demo. its ok and i just hope it just a demo.

1) every day that chief of the village repeats the same thing. just hope there way to shut him up

2) unlike the last game, this game has changing clothes gimmick i don't get at all

3) heart icon where you see the girls. if you get defeated, they take ur girl or both, you can see what they doing to them. but unlike the last game where the schoolgirl hanging around. in this game you can see their pregnant belly but not in the heart icon

4) you can edit your save file. you can enjoy the game and ntr
1) there is a setting under option under game no lecture

2) the clothes is a different person who can have sex with them 1st is player 2nd marriage 3rd kidnap 4th prostitution

3) its a bug remember this is only the demo

sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
5.0 rating?? 2 is maximum that you can get out of it!
As almost with all ratings on f95zone it's fucked up! You're really shitting me...

Literally nothing works. A very small amount of sex scenes. Translation is terrible. Annoying notifications. All the game representing itself with just a possibility to click a couple buttons again and again.

• Angry
Reactions: ryuhatsune

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
5.0 rating?? 2 is maximum that you can get out of it!
As almost with all ratings on f95zone it's fucked up! You're really shitting me...

Literally nothing works. A very small amount of sex scenes. Translation is terrible. Annoying notifications. All the game representing itself with just a possibility to click a couple buttons again and again.
Без имени.png

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes