Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

addan076

Jul 26, 2021
I am annoyed that once again, the MC has the smallest wee wee. Time Loop had the MC with a matching penis size like the other dudes, which is what I liked compared to the old games. At least Kegani was nice enough to compromise and give him a "normal" size dick this time, unlike the poor bastard in Sexy Bar. The poor sap had a fucking needle for a dick there.

I get when a dev, artist or fanbase is obsessed with NTR, but couldn't they just leave the dick size alone and focus on other inadequacies of the MCs to make them more um, NTR-able? I wanna see dicks reach that womb room no matter who the fucker is dammit! It's like, the laziest way to make NTR. "Hurr Durr, MC has a small penis, bull is better." May as well be a kinetic novel if avoiding the NTR gives such a shit reward.
I haven't played the game but I get where you are coming from. I think it is ok if the penis is smaller as long as it isn't ridiculous. On the other side it annoys me when the other side has an outrageously sized member that all but the siziest of size queens wouldn't find painful. For instance, numbers wise you can have someone with a below average 4'ish incher and someone with an above average 7'ish incher and for most women that is quite the sizable difference adds that aspect for the reader/player and then on top other aspects can be added like seduction/blackmail etc.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
How edit you save file
1) you need notepad ++ or equivalent
2) the save file are in Users\your name\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\VillageExp\Save
Here the basic
Code:
    "Gold" : {

"__type" : "int",

"value" : set your gold value
=========

Code:
 "Contribution" : {

"value" : set your contribution value
=========

Code:
  "VillageGirlNum" : {

"value" : set how many girls you have in your village, no go over the 200
===================
Heroine
In this game both herione have a many favorarity, all the Favorarity is from the clothing you have, more high is and more easy get ntr.

Reactions: Tiasung and Magi17

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
well you can marry both of them that's huge plus for me, getting two girls in Timeloop was RNG, you had pregnant girl your dorm in first semester first then, then confess to main girl, get her knocked up, and hopefully make it end of third semester without her cheating on you much (matters by your stats) then you get two ending.

this game probably have different out comes, ending with each girl, both, they get married off, or whole village is NTR they have kids with brainwashers, they can also be with old guy as well what, in menu they have that outfit with the veil
Come on! Time Loop is the easiest game for a harem ending by Kegani Lab. 2-3 laps for a set of stats and one more for a harem ending. There, on the contrary, you had to try yourself so that the main character cheated on you. If you immediately deal with her weak subject, then there are no more problems. Even with the maximum affection parameter, she did not want to sleep with some guys, and in one circle, 500 affection was not gained until about 6-8 circles. During this time, it was possible to steal panties from the whole school))
What frustrates me more is that Kegani simplifies the gameplay. Early games had interesting turn-based combat. In the NTR House, he even made several builds and different sets of armor. The game could be played several times just for the sake of trying different classes.
Welcome to the Sexy Bar had at least a difficulty due to the punishment for cooking and the raid of lustful aristocrats, but this is already a weaker gameplay.
In the Time Loop, it's already quite simple. Pump up stealth and steal and steal panties, that's the whole gameplay.
And then there is something even less. Press three buttons and look out the windows.
I understand that making a whole card game with different classes and balance is a hell of a task, but it was interesting. But there is no such strategy. I hope the author just showed us far from all the possibilities of the game.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I feel like a middle-point would be best. I honestly still think NTR House and Welcome to the Sexy Bar are his two best games. And I don't see this game challenging that.

I just wish NTR House's pacing was better (Goddamn is it a slog) and was updated to have more of his new features like the animated sex, better art (The anatomy on some images is really odd), and upping the difficulty actually makes their favorability with other guys increase faster. As well as various additional toggles like Gil ignoring that a heroine is your girlfriend and trying to fuck her anyway and toggle to turn off council NTR since the trigger for that one's kind of mysterious.

I wish Sexy Bar was a bit more complicated in the management and some of the NTR stuff was moved around and expanded. Really moved around and expanded. More aspects to management to worry about to make it more involved and fleshed out. Like an actual dedicated management game instead of the mini-game that we got. Again, increasing difficulty makes them get NTR'd faster. Give the option to let the cook ignore you being their lover. Give option to turn off forest cheating. Give the girls the expanded sex info screens from NTR House where each guy gets his own info sheet.

Make Uncle Tommy his own favorability rating and he tries to take the girls for himself instead of whoring them out. Move the Tommy whoring-out toilet scenes to the 999 Lust auto-fuck sequences, expand the noble thing with a new named character with his own favorability rating. Give the noble game more gradual build-up when you lose. (For example, the first loss is just a handjob, but the more you lose, the more extreme it gets.) Give us actual sex scenes with more than random customers, protag, and the debtor guy.

Also, in Barbarian Village, the husbands the girls get are completely set-in-stone? Not randomly selected or influenced by anything? No way to get the Gyaru-Oh blonde dude to go for Mina instead of Lily?

Dec 26, 2019
Bugs: there is still one major problem I encountered, the button that is supposed to end the heroines’ marriage to the barbarians, does not work. You lose the “contribution” and does not revoke it. I got around this problem by editing the save file. I reported this to KeganiLab on ci-en.

Speaking of save file editing, I have attached to this post a save (at the beginning of the game) with a ton resources and a fully unlocked (Demo version) gallery. It turns out that the favourability “Lock” is still present in the game and is fully working tested on village head and the barbarians, I have enabled that. I will make a highly detailed save editing guide once the full game is released.

To see your AppData folder enable “Show Hidden Items” in Windows Explorer. You will need to extract the zip file. The save data goes in the C:\Users\%your username%\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\VillageExp\Save

*With “Time Loop NTR” they had 2 folders, one for the trial and one for the commercial version, the save data should work fine with both versions, but you may need to copy your save data in to the new folder.

*Note about the save I posted* At the end of the tutorial (after you save Lily) you are meant to cure a low level brainwash, since it’s locked you cannot do this, select the “Gift” option to close it out and the game will continue or use save 23 with the tutorial already completed. I ran through all 25 months (Demo version timebomb) and the likeability of the rivals does not increase. You can marry the heroines at any time, by clicking the crown icon and selecting options 6 and 7 in the menu. The endings are not in the demo version, there is an ending where you can marry both.

Last edited:

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
so to get the good ending you somehow need to cooperate with the barbarians to kidnapp the heroines so they don't get maried to some other man in the village and then saved them just after this so they don't get brainwashed/fucked by the barbarians and you get contribution points by doing so lmao

Dec 26, 2019
so to get the good ending you somehow need to cooperate with the barbarians to kidnapp the heroines so they don't get maried to some other man in the village and then saved them just after this so they don't get brainwashed/fucked by the barbarians and you get contribution points by doing so lmao
No, To earn "contribution" you go on expeditions, (click the sword icon and select random, you get 5 levels of quests), the bigger your army, you will be able to complete the higher difficulty quests, which earn more, or exchange gold and then buy your right marry them (cost 1000 each), once your likeability is at at least 500 or download the save I posted or attached in my post above and you can do this instantly (load save file 23), by selecting the crown icon. No NTR route needs to be progressed to be able to marry them. The wedding endings are not in the demo version of the game.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2018
Does anybody know how to cheat engine the month/week? I cant seem to figure out how to get the variables, can anyone more experienced please help? Want to do this because the "demo" ends after month 7 and if we could change it back to month 1 it would be great, more time to fuck around.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Does anybody know how to cheat engine the month/week? I cant seem to figure out how to get the variables, can anyone more experienced please help? Want to do this because the "demo" ends after month 7 and if we could change it back to month 1 it would be great, more time to fuck around.
I don't think anyone is using cheat engine. The save files are simple text files. Just open the file, ctrl+f to find "CurrentDay" and edit it to 1 if you want to go back to the first day. (Don't edit it to 0. That'll put you on the tutorial day and while I haven't tested it, that might make you do the tutorial all over again.)

You can find the save files in this directory:

C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\VillageExp\Save

Reactions: Ed018

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
I don't think anyone is using cheat engine. The save files are simple text files. Just open the file, ctrl+f to find "CurrentDay" and edit it to 1 if you want to go back to the first day. (Don't edit it to 0. That'll put you on the tutorial day and while I haven't tested it, that might make you do the tutorial all over again.)

You can find the save files in this directory:

C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\VillageExp\Save
tutorial is currently bugged, glad you can switch it to off

also there is bug if really big tits girl gets caught and they play out the scene, it freezes during that dialogue

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes