Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Skool

Jun 11, 2018
idk what the fk just happened, this game crashed my windows and made my laptop goes bonkers. decided this ain't worth it.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
For some reason I can never see any of Lily's marriage rituals. The MC just decides to not go but will go to all of Mina's. What am I missing here?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
For some reason I can never see any of Lily's marriage rituals. The MC just decides to not go but will go to all of Mina's. What am I missing here?
I noticed that why you press that >> button after seeing the marriage scene, you can see an in-house scene.
The brother calls Malik to her house and then he says "Bro, you didn't come to see the ritual, WTF"... "Well, now we'll do it again in front of you", so you end up watching Lily and his brother hook up inside her house.

I think it's a bit bugged. Don't know any other way to trigger it than to use >> button.

HankGank69

Jun 19, 2018
I noticed that why you press that >> button after seeing the marriage scene, you can see an in-house scene.
The brother calls Malik to her house and then he says "Bro, you didn't come to see the ritual, WTF"... "Well, now we'll do it again in front of you", so you end up watching Lily and his brother hook up inside her house.

I think it's a bit bugged. Don't know any other way to trigger it than to use >> button.
You will get to see the scenes when the brother increases his relationship rating with Lily. By pressing the >> button, you skipped a lot of days in which the relationship with the brother increases and it stop on the "Bro, you didn't come to see the ritual, WTF". If you play normally the event will come naturally, just take a days if you are lucky (if the brother fucks Lily a lot).

The >> button is used for skipping days until an event happens. (Example : barbarian attack, sex events, etc.)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I have no idea how to get scenes in this game. I have gone through the first page on the calendar and seen nothing. Am I supposed to purposely lose and then not recover the girls, does talking with the 2 mains do anything? Am I supposed to do a balance where I lose girls, but not too much? Is it possible to see anything if you maintain a high amount of girls in town? So many questions.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
I have no idea how to get scenes in this game. I have gone through the first page on the calendar and seen nothing. Am I supposed to purposely lose and then not recover the girls, does talking with the 2 mains do anything? Am I supposed to do a balance where I lose girls, but not too much? Is it possible to see anything if you maintain a high amount of girls in town? So many questions.
depends on what kind of run you wanna run.

If you want the ntr scenes. Which most of the content consists of, there are 2 ways. One are set of scenes to the ntr/rivals whom the girls are already engaged to. There are events marked on the calender. Like battle or scene.
The battles are barbarian attacks. Losing leads to a random chance of either heroine getting taken as a hostage and then getting brainwashed and rape scenes.

Engagement scenes further increase the relationship/ntr of the girls and rivals. You just have to skip time to see these events and each level increases the depravity of the scene and the relationship the girls have with the mc.
You can also lose to event battles on purpose and this leads to an event on the calender where due to a low female population, the heroines also have to participate in prostitution. The MC can also buy their services.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
depends on what kind of run you wanna run.

If you want the ntr scenes. Which most of the content consists of, there are 2 ways. One are set of scenes to the ntr/rivals whom the girls are already engaged to. There are events marked on the calender. Like battle or scene.
The battles are barbarian attacks. Losing leads to a random chance of either heroine getting taken as a hostage and then getting brainwashed and rape scenes.

Engagement scenes further increase the relationship/ntr of the girls and rivals. You just have to skip time to see these events and each level increases the depravity of the scene and the relationship the girls have with the mc.
You can also lose to event battles on purpose and this leads to an event on the calender where due to a low female population, the heroines also have to participate in prostitution. The MC can also buy their services.
So the way to see the content is to try and lose the game, but not too much? Succeeding at the game avoids 99% of the content?

I was succeeding at combat and on the scheduled raids I would lose but make sure I didn't lose either of the girls. I was trying to build up my army via babies and keeping the girls so I could increase their relationship through talking. I also got "peeking" skill maxed, but it didn't do what I thought it would do, I couldn't peek in the windows when the girls were with their husband. I also have no idea how to interact with the girl in the red district. I guess I'll fail down to tier two and see what content is possible or see if that opens things up.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
So the way to see the content is to try and lose the game, but not too much? Succeeding at the game avoids 99% of the content?

I was succeeding at combat and on the scheduled raids I would lose but make sure I didn't lose either of the girls. I was trying to build up my army via babies and keeping the girls so I could increase their relationship through talking. I also got "peeking" skill maxed, but it didn't do what I thought it would do, I couldn't peek in the windows when the girls were with their husband. I also have no idea how to interact with the girl in the red district. I guess I'll fail down to tier two and see what content is possible or see if that opens things up.
The peeping skill will only activate once the girls start doing actual sex scenes with the rivals. Assuming you're still in the first 2 months, that skill will be useless.
If you increase your relationship with either to 500. You can change their marriage contract to the MC's. Which will stop any scenes with the rivals unless they were already banging for a while.
The game is designed that you can either build up your resources and get the girls thus avoid ntr.
Or not care, let time pass and get all the rape and ntr scenes.

Winning and changing marriage leads to a "clean"/love route and ending.
Losing to the barbarians and letting them get married to the rivals will lead to ntr.
You could also just farm contribution points or simply use cheat engine and unlock all the scenes in the recollection menu by buying it in the same menu where you got the peeping skill.

Reactions: Yevaud6

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
so I let both girls marry to see what would happen to see if I could trigger an ending in one way or the other and now I'm stuck the one less marriage option with the village mayor with contribution doesn't do anything and now it just an infinite loop of raids and the girls getting railed by their husbands. at this point is it basically game over you lose have fun being in misery or is there actually a way out to marry one of them

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
so I let both girls marry to see what would happen to see if I could trigger an ending in one way or the other and now I'm stuck the one less marriage option with the village mayor with contribution doesn't do anything and now it just an infinite loop of raids and the girls getting railed by their husbands. at this point is it basically game over you lose have fun being in misery or is there actually a way out to marry one of them
iirc, so long as they're not married already. you can raise your affection to 500 with either girl, change the marriage contract from the rival to Mc.
Then buy the option to marry the girl and the game finishes after that.
I think you can annul a marriage by picking that option from the same place where you buy the other options like peeping etc.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes