Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
How do you bang Fiona? The trade screen doesn't show any option for that and clicking on her just brings up the trade screen, also have both Lily/Mina already married to their partners.
need two main to prostitute, you need to lose fights with barbarians, Flora is last option on days either girl prostitutes. Not fan of ending though if you have sex 10 times with her, you get pretty shitty end, you marry Floria but two suiters for two main girls kind give you shit.

Reactions: bucefala

salking

Mar 24, 2018
1.20 just released.

Just a minor edit from what I read.

Adjusted difficulty and Chinese and Korean machine translations

zxcasdqwe1234

Jan 24, 2020
Posting the 1.2 update — he also mentioned that he was creating yet another game on his blog, showed off the design of a new girl with pretty big honkers.

Reactions: DiabolicalGenius

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Posting the 1.2 update — he also mentioned that he was creating yet another game on his blog, showed off the design of a new girl with pretty big honkers.

Mega
Well, better than patching this for months. The others atleast had sensible QoL changes or some additions, but this time, i think it's better to move on to the next one

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
Less than 80 girls total, heroines are doing "raw" prostitute job, but for some reason creampie count with strangers doesn't increase and in the window there is just blowjob scene. Am I missing something or it's just got bugged?

Oh, nevermind. They just needed higher lvl of prostitution

Last edited:

firstaidcream

Nov 17, 2017
I'm experiencing a bug with every menu getting into an unusable state. For example, trying to change the language in settings, the drop down menu is visible for a ms then closes. If I start a new game and click the arrow to toggle the tutorial on or off, the select rapidly loops through the two options indefinitely. In the game, none of the buttons respond to clicks (including the esc menu). If I click on a character, I see a dialog for a split second, then it closes never to be seen again.

This is on windows with an intel cpu and amd board.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Basically bug fixes yes.

The backlog was changed to display latest line on opening.
Fixed some thumbnails.
And updated the Chinese translation.

And as a bonus he showed off the heroine for his next game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: thaideptrai

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Why does sexual history screen only have animation with the barbarians? Is it supposed to be like that?
Also what does "fewer marriages" mean in the village chief menu?
Thanks.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Why does sexual history screen only have animation with the barbarians? Is it supposed to be like that?
Also what does "fewer marriages" mean in the village chief menu?
Thanks.
In translated version it says reduced number of people married to heroines there is also description which says "Decreases the number of people to marry/nOne less person at a time" so it should probably be "to marry" and not "married to" honestly it can be hard to convey the meaning properly sometimes and which is why playtesting is essential.

As for animations, I suppose it was made so to cut the production costs? Dunno, I think it's normal, slightly disappointing still. There're some bugs as well, stats seemed to be unrelated to the progression.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Hey does anyone have save with the fix likability, unlock and other unlock, sorry to ask I just don't feel like grind that this time for this game.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes