Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
i have a problem when playing the tutorial... when i have to click on someone to talk to her... there is nothing to click on
1669455446267.png

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Are you playing the version on the OP (the 1.10 version) or the one posted on the comments (the 1.30 version)?
Some bugs were fixed on the updates, if you already have the last one, then I don't know.
oh, im playing the one in the OP... Can you share with me the 1.30 ver?

puritan

Jun 8, 2018
Status

GUI: 100%
Story: 100%
Ecchi: 0/133 (main content is priority)

To install this translation, extract and overwrite the data already in place (inside Village_Data/StreamingAssets).

Enjoy, at least now you can understand what is going on. There is a possibility I will also fix h-scenes eventually. Let me know if you find any serious problems, I didn't have a chance to actually test it, since my hardware can't handle it.

Currently I'm finishing up the sexy bar translation project, so this game have to wait (I think Village is actually might be much worse gameplay-wise).
thanks for the translation, i would say the story translation is high quality. do you have plans to update the sex scene?

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
looks like newest game going back to RPG roots screens look interesting

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
looks like newest game going back to RPG roots screens look interesting
Too bad it doesn't look like it willbe NTRthis time lol. But it's a good thing that they are trying to give us more mechanics

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AVillageTargetedByBarbariansASimulationWhereTheEntireVillageIsCuckolded-1.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes