Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
I can't get the game to start after throwing the new 1.30 tl files into the streamingassets folder anyone else got the same problem?
don't just extract 1.3 by itself and it will run your old save files, the files are saved in Appdata not in the game

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys can some one please tell me how can I run this game on andoid any app to run unity game on andoid ?

Oct 6, 2018
so, how can we start ntr paths? do I just need to keep losing until I have low people in my town? is it how it works?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
for the bandits you need to keep losing but for the girls to marry their fiancés you need to do their quests to collect their items
You don't need to do the item quest, they just provide some extra context/are scenes in itself. All you need to do for them to marry their fiancees is fail to propose to them long enough. You also get separate cheating scenes if you propose to them after they have sex with fiancees, but anything before that doesn't seem to do anything.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
does anyone know how to start the village chief stuff i cant seem to find it:cry:
What Troqu said, and the option itself is in scroll mana spending menu same place as proposing to girls, marriage and fertility upgrades among other options.

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
i was hoping for some sort of proper route + end with fiona (like some games have a small route for an extra girl that you rarely interact with if you gave up the main girls) cuz i like her design more than 2 main girls (somehow) but, well, it is what it is, i guess

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
There is no 1.40 ? Latest update on Ci-en is 1.30, then a post about his next game new mechanic (kinda intresting tbh).
no the creator said that's it and moving on to new project, you can see pics already going to Ci-en posts

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: seupankboy

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I started the game but it seems the MC Name is in Japanese. Is there a way to change it?

Edit: nevermind, found at the menu title on the right side.

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I need a game end where there is a genocide run, speedrun slaughtering every male that isn't in your land.
Because fuck ntr, as usual.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes