Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Lord_Silver

Mar 20, 2019
Hey, folks. I'm having trouble getting the game to start. I start a game and start a new game, proceed to a load screen-- and that's all it'll do. Any pointers?

Last edited:

LightCanadian

Jun 3, 2019
How does the training from the different person interact with eachother?

At the beginning, I lost many times before I understood the mechanics and now both girls are at "rape" level, but when I bring them back to the village, I don't see any difference.

Are there scenes that I'm missing?
I thought that once I mary a girl, she would have dialogue about it, but so far I've seen nothing.

Same with the cheating, is the MC supposed to reacted or have a dialogue line when you "catch" them?

LightCanadian

Jun 3, 2019
Also, is there a way to increase the Mc dick size?
I don't think he can make the girls pregnant when the cum can't reach the womb.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I mean he can, but yea that annoying to see the MC tiny D, but no way to change should ask the creator for that sorta choice.

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
Hi,
I know that what you meant was just a joke, but #sexed is always needed. As a matter of fact, no, the length of a dick does not matter when it comes to impregnation. Any size is able to provide sperm to the vagina and from there it i able to get to the egg. That's why sperm cells have their tails. Moreover, dicks don't reach the womb, in most cases they won't even touch the cervix (which is a blessing for women since hitting cervix is painful). There may be some negative correlation between below average dicks and fertility, but the reaserch is not yet conclusive in this matter. Cheers!

LightCanadian

Jun 3, 2019
Hi,
I know that what you meant was just a joke, but #sexed is always needed. As a matter of fact, no, the length of a dick does not matter when it comes to impregnation. Any size is able to provide sperm to the vagina and from there it i able to get to the egg. That's why sperm cells have their tails. Moreover, dicks don't reach the womb, in most cases they won't even touch the cervix (which is a blessing for women since hitting cervix is painful). There may be some negative correlation between below average dicks and fertility, but the reaserch is not yet conclusive in this matter. Cheers!
Maybe my question didn't came out correctly. I know in real life, size doesn't matter. However in the game, the author made a specific animation just for the MC where even the girls mentioned that he his smaller and in that animation, when the MC cum, the cum is clearly shown to not reach the cervix.

So I come back to my question. In the game, does the penis size affect the fertility of the male MC or not? If yes, is there a way to increase his size?

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
Maybe my question didn't came out correctly. I know in real life, size doesn't matter. However in the game, the author made a specific animation just for the MC where even the girls mentioned that he his smaller and in that animation, when the MC cum, the cum is clearly shown to not reach the cervix.

So I come back to my question. In the game, does the penis size affect the fertility of the male MC or not? If yes, is there a way to increase his size?
It has no effect, it's just a very low chance.

Lord_Silver

Mar 20, 2019
Hey, folks. I'm having trouble getting the game to start. I start a game and start a new game, proceed to a load screen-- and that's all it'll do. Any pointers?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I love this game but something just feels like it's missing. Something is missing and I don't know what.

Voodoo_Mage

Oct 20, 2019
Hey there LightCanadian ,
To increase Pregchance with the initial Chara, you have two ways of doing it:
1. Build the Hall of Orgy, done by clicking on the anvil symbol and choose to build that until it's finished. Completion should give a slight bonus to pregchance.
2. On the top right, there's a heart symbol that provides stats and stuff, but also once opened, you can increase pregchance there on the right side. It's not super obvious, but just click on the potion symbol where it says for hero. With every click you increase the Weeks this Buff is working, and you can do the same for the pregchance with other charas when clicking the potion under the "for hero" option.
Have fun

LightCanadian

Jun 3, 2019
I love this game but something just feels like it's missing. Something is missing and I don't know what.
What's missing is reactionary event, you can "catch" your girl cheating but there's no reaction from the MC.

Also, the girls get "trained" by other ppl, but it has no impact on dialogue or event other than to advance the stories of the trainers. Example is that one of the girl get trained to cum with her boob, but it doesn't affect sex scene...

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
What's missing is reactionary event, you can "catch" your girl cheating but there's no reaction from the MC.

Also, the girls get "trained" by other ppl, but it has no impact on dialogue or event other than to advance the stories of the trainers. Example is that one of the girl get trained to cum with her boob, but it doesn't affect sex scene...
Also to my knowledge there's really only one ending marrying both or each individually. The other games had you basically lose the game if they so much as looked at the other guy. House you lose if the girl has sex with anybody, bar if she has sex with anybody you'll never impregnate your girl. Time loop is different but wait too long ie she gets her cuck perks it ends the same basically. As long as you marry them there's no acknowledgement she cheats on you with their original fiancee no leaving to live with the bandits just a happily married life. Time Loop she's cheating behind your back if shes slutty enough.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes