Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
so is the next game that their developing is notare or netori??, because i can't read japanese
Seems to be Netorare, for what I got from Google Translate, you are an adventure alongside a girl (not sure if she is your girlfriend or not), but the girl at nights has to sleep in another guy house so the guy will try to fuck the girl and corrupt her, it seems too that the girl can get harassed in battles.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Seems to be Netorare, for what I got from Google Translate, you are an adventure alongside a girl (not sure if she is your girlfriend or not), but the girl at nights has to sleep in another guy house so the guy will try to fuck the girl and corrupt her, it seems too that the girl can get harassed in battles.
so long it has a choice where you can fuck the girl or let her be taken like this last 2 games than I am fine with it

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
There are version 1.31? I thought 1.30 was the last version because the dev is working on new game
He did a small update alongside one of his Posts about the new game, it's just a difficulty adjustment. Nothing important, but I wanted to see the difference.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AVillageTargetedByBarbarians-1.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Oh it worked.
And that version has not been altered as far as I know.
Should just have the dev MTL sadly

DrDownload000

Dec 22, 2020
Okay I've played the game and unlock all memories.

You can avoid getting NTR'ed by marrying the girls before they lose virginity or the barbarians raping them.
Once they're are fiancees, save gold and you can fast end the game by marrying them (VANILLA ENDING).

If you don' do that and barbarians are taking so many womans, you may end up using prostitution or let the Head Village take your girls (NTR)

The most vanilla thing to do is going as I did mention before. Other endings you're going to get NTR'ed.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
why does mc run from all lily's marriage events I WANTED TO SEE HER SUCK AND FUCK. shouldn't be deprived of a sex scene jsut because he's not present (case in point we get the barbarian scenes after all)

Reactions: Brololol

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
why does mc run from all lily's marriage events I WANTED TO SEE HER SUCK AND FUCK. shouldn't be deprived of a sex scene jsut because he's not present (case in point we get the barbarian scenes after all)
Yeah, that's a shame, but after some time she will go to you with the other guy and they have sex in front of the MC.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
how do you train them to cheat when they are married to other dudes? and can you do village chief when they are married to other dudes? I only figured out how to rent a wife.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
how do you train them to cheat when they are married to other dudes? and can you do village chief when they are married to other dudes? I only figured out how to rent a wife.
Cheat and Netori are for when they are married to you, with cheat they are cheating on you with their previous fiancés.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
if i could ask for one thing in this game... it'd be more barbarian content xD like a proper ending, and more sex scenes while they control the village instead of only seeing it in the background

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes