Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I agree with this, that part of the game was a bit lackluster.
Everything in the game is actually lackluster. Sadly, this Dev have great gameplay ideas. He/she obviously is not a good artist because the UI use a lot of public resources and his CGs and animations look like something from 2005 Flash Player era. But I do hope his games gets better, with some of the money from this game he should try to hire an artist to help him out.

goldenone

May 18, 2022
so im wondering when you get to cuck path it seems the exposrue path automatically increases its self is there a way to the girls cuck the MC with their former husbands behind closed doors

Pieleman

Mar 11, 2023
Does anyone know what 'Untrained' under Training mean in the sexual history tab. Is it like undeveloped or how do I unlock it, because it isn't progressing for me

Pieleman

Mar 11, 2023
All last fases of the trainings. For example it says there's a third fase for Barbarians but it doesn't progress while saying untrained

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question (Sorry for the language) how the fuck do you even earn more then 25 gold in expedition went you have no troop's to send them out. Another question if a raid happens is this always a loss to the bandit cause that shit get me piss off and confuse at the sometime.

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
Question (Sorry for the language) how the fuck do you even earn more then 25 gold in expedition went you have no troop's to send them out. Another question if a raid happens is this always a loss to the bandit cause that shit get me piss off and confuse at the sometime.
For the first question. If what you mean is, "What to do when you have no soldiers to win even the weakest expedition"?
Then, as far as I know you have no other choice but the let yourself get defeated without fighting so you can stock some "Babies" to exchange for soldiers or let The Bandits take the village until they "produce" enough "babies".
For the second one, I don't understand what you mean.

PS: I'm a Non English Native Speaker

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
For the first question. If what you mean is, "What to do when you have no soldiers to win even the weakest expedition"?
Then, as far as I know you have no other choice but the let yourself get defeated without fighting so you can stock some "Babies" to exchange for soldiers or let The Bandits take the village until they "produce" enough "babies".
For the second one, I don't understand what you mean.

PS: I'm a Non English Native Speaker
Oh Okay! so what is the best way to process to play the game as of I'm new to the game and starting out in the begging is not good and you say I have no choice but to surrender every time the bandit raid the village. Then how do I earns enough golds to buy more stronger troops.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Oh Okay! so what is the best way to process to play the game as of I'm new to the game and starting out in the begging is not good and you say I have no choice but to surrender every time the bandit raid the village. Then how do I earns enough golds to buy more stronger troops.
Only if you can't win, otherwise just fight and win.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Only if you can't win, otherwise just fight and win.
Oh man this game suck, I keep losing troops every since time and after go into Expedition, then the Resue of capture girl's then the bandit raid come just to force me to surrender again then repeat the same shit over and over again. This is not a good game at all it a punishment for people who download this trash shit, even the contribute cost 100 to exchange for fucking 50 gold coin, then the cost to buy stronger troops is expensive and you can only go on expedition once per day that limit me to do nothing but wait, then in order to do expedition /rescue you need to have multiple troops.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Xakorik and gesanor
Jan 23, 2019
Oh man this game suck, I keep losing troops every since time and after go into Expedition, then the Resue of capture girl's then the bandit raid come just to force me to surrender again then repeat the same shit over and over again. This is not a good game at all it a punishment for people who download this trash shit, even the contribute cost 100 to exchange for fucking 50 gold coin, then the cost to buy stronger troops is expensive and you can only go on expedition once per day that limit me to do nothing but wait, then in order to do expedition /rescue you need to have multiple troops.
You are doing something wrong. Its been a lot of time since I played this game last time, so I cannot recommend you how to play. But I remember definitely, that since I understand game mechanics, I had no problems on medium difficulty. With some time it even became too easy.

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
Youre definitely doing something wrong. Rather than shit talking for no reason check if youre even exchanging babies for soldiers and getting upgrades to increase birth rates and stuff from the elder
This game was very very easy. Git gud or just cheat (if i remember correctly the save is just a text file you can open and edit)

Reactions: Soichy

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Just a quick note on battle losses "mechanics".

If you have twice as many of a troop type, that type's losses is halved (1/2).

If all your troop types win their battles the losses drop a quarter (1/4).

Both effects are combined to reduce losses to an eight (1/8) of normal.

At least that what i gleaned from the help's description.
So long as I've not borked the translation.

As for getting more/retaining troops, do expeditions that take advantage of the above.
Save up cash for an elite as early as possible, probably the first "sale" day.
And spend all your contribution scrolls on twin and triplet probability to get more babies to exchange for troops.

Last edited:

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Just a quick note on battle losses "mechanics".

If you have twice as many of a troop type, that type's losses is halved (1/2).

If all your troop types win their battles the losses drop a quarter (1/4).

Both effects are combined to reduce losses to an eight (1/8) of normal.

At least that what i gleaned from the help's description.
So long as I've not borked the translation.

As for getting more/retaining troops, do expeditions that take advantage of the above.
Save up cash for an elite as early as possible, probably the first "sale" day.
And spend all your contribution scrolls on twin and triplet probability to get more babies to exchange for troops.
I find at least on easy doing the middle battle, the 125 contribution one, was quite easy.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Youre definitely doing something wrong. Rather than shit talking for no reason check if youre even exchanging babies for soldiers and getting upgrades to increase birth rates and stuff from the elder
This game was very very easy. Git gud or just cheat (if i remember correctly the save is just a text file you can open and edit)
If you are talking about the Birth Ritual it happens on a specific a day and they only let me get tier 2 (soldier) not the tier 1 Militia in which they cost 10 gold coin each to purchase, if you notice that every time a or battles happen it (require) to have at least the tier 1, 2 units in order to do the battle/fight. If the game mechanic didn't limit me to expedition per day in the (morning only) and if the Contributions wasn't lacking in exchange for 50 gold coin I would be getting annoy at 2:00 am in the morning yesterday. I will give it another try but if the game path is the same I'm just going throw in my finish game, move on to my next one's. Edit I see the game put me in normal difficult and I just saw easy difficult.

Last edited:

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
If you are talking about the Birth Ritual it happens on a specific a day and they only let me get tier 2 (soldier) not the tier 1 Militia in which they cost 10 gold coin each to purchase, if you notice that every time a or battles happen it (require) to have at least the tier 1, 2 units in order to do the battle/fight. If the game mechanic didn't limit me to expedition per day in the (morning only) and if the Contributions wasn't lacking in exchange for 50 gold coin I would be getting annoy at 2:00 am in the morning yesterday. I will give it another try but if the game path is the same I'm just going throw in my finish game, move on to my next one's. Edit I see the game put me in normal difficult and I just saw easy difficult.
If you are new to the game make sure to pay attention during the tutorial and not turn it off.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
If you are new to the game make sure to pay attention during the tutorial and not turn it off.
I just finish on Easy difficult and was relaxing/enjoyment then I see that I didn't unlock much just the webbing part of Mina, Lilly, both of them at the same time. About to retry normal but now I kind of understand what to do first went it wasn't on normal. But from my Hot complain before I'm will feels it again on normal, this there a new game plus to transfer over my process to normal?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Nice I just finish the game on Normal Difficult, unlock the recollection that gave me all the senses, lucky I has play it on easy difficult to understand the mechanic since all my complain I wrote before. Should I go for the other difficult since it will just loop's the gameplay, since I already unlock all the sense.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes