Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Yeah the higher difficult it just a stronger Road block and it really slows down your process to further getting resources/gold from expedition, the bandit attack is a lot more offense, both Mina and Lily get capture soon as 2 day or 3.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
How do you make the girls participate in orgies? I already built the place, and fucked them as prostitutes more than 10 times, and also Fiona more than 10 times, but I get no visible option for them to go to an orgy.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
How do you make the girls participate in orgies? I already built the place, and fucked them as prostitutes more than 10 times, and also Fiona more than 10 times, but I get no visible option for them to go to an orgy.
That's don't know, all I know I finish the game went I unlock the first two perks on Easy/Normal difficult and build my army's up to match the bandit raids, the one's in the expedition, then later I unlock all other mechanic as I can marriage Mina or Lily, both of them, also unlock the perk for (all the senses). But Fiona I never saw her for anything other then buying/exchanging the troops unit's unless she in a thing in (Difficult, Hardship), there was specific day showing their names in the calendar that usually they do something in the third area next to Fiona, unless they were capture.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
How do you level up accessory past 75%? I've tried different runs in the game but it gets stuck there.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
How do you level up accessory past 75%? I've tried different runs in the game but it gets stuck there.
you means the stuff like (dress, lipstick) that Mina, Lily need to have for H sense on specific day. you have to go on expedition for their item on their day.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I did a run where I left the two girls just marry the other guys. I did the rent wife thing and all that, including the Marriage expedition where you seemingly get them a dildo, or something like that (I'm not sure what the fuck the mtl is trying to say), and their accesory stat does never go above 75%. It's annoying me, because the last time I tried to do a perfect run in which I leveled every stat to 100%, and that one is the only thing that doesn't go up no matter what I do.

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
I did a run where I left the two girls just marry the other guys. I did the rent wife thing and all that, including the Marriage expedition where you seemingly get them a dildo, or something like that (I'm not sure what the fuck the mtl is trying to say), and their accesory stat does never go above 75%. It's annoying me, because the last time I tried to do a perfect run in which I leveled every stat to 100%, and that one is the only thing that doesn't go up no matter what I do.
You might have missed one of the accessory quests. Its been a while but iirc you have to go on the quest to retrieve the item and then make sure to see their scene on the exact day on the calendar when they're going to progress with the other guys

GeriatricFed

Dec 29, 2018
The Fiona ending sucked was not great. All the dialogue pointed toward it being a decent ending, but then it immediately turns into a full blown NTR bad end out of nowhere. I even finished it last since it seemed like it was gonna be a good end, but it really soured my mood seeing it do that massive 180.

Worst part is the Village Chief says we are free to pick anyone we want and then punishes you for doing just that. So frustrating.

Last edited:
Reactions: bucefala

Olixx99

Feb 26, 2023
Hello how are you? I get a bug when I click on the new game option, the game freezes when loading and takes up most of my ram without reacting, could someone help me solve this. The game looks very nice and I want to play it, my computer does not have a specialized integrated graphics card, I don't know if that is the reason, I would appreciate the help, please.

ments

Jan 19, 2018
Hello how are you? I get a bug when I click on the new game option, the game freezes when loading and takes up most of my ram without reacting, could someone help me solve this. The game looks very nice and I want to play it, my computer does not have a specialized integrated graphics card, I don't know if that is the reason, I would appreciate the help, please.
That doesn't give much info rather than "I cant run game". You should provide some specs first, like your operating system, hardware, e.t.c if possible screenshots of problem.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
i defended this game when it was released after playing it for awhile this probably these dev's worse game, it gets boring fast and not interesting to play, looks like new game is bring back battle system which was actually fun in their earlier games that was card base not sure about this one, and will feature other interesting areas. Hope new game is good so far best game they made is Sexy Bar

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes