Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

a55555

May 31, 2017
Too bad it doesn't look like it willbe NTRthis time lol. But it's a good thing that they are trying to give us more mechanics
It's definitely going to be NTR. Just read any of his post and comments lol. He says he's going to ramp it up a lot actually because the pacing of NTR in this game is weird.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
It's definitely going to be NTR. Just read any of his post and comments lol. He says he's going to ramp it up a lot actually because the pacing of NTR in this game is weird.
I prefer if he gives a choice between NTR,normal one or inbetween " like whoring her out.

Last edited:

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
My bad then, I assumed too much just from the photos and what MTL managed to give me lol. I'm plenty happy in that case, NTR with good mechanics is a dream come true

• Haha
Reactions: hiddink

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Changelog?
The updates in Ver1.20 are as follows

Adjusted the difficulty level of 0
  Raised the difficulty level of Difficulty and Intense Difficulty

Added Chinese translation
  Machine translation of untranslated parts was added.

Korean translation added.
  Machine translation added!
The next title is under development!

Updated to Ver1.30

The changes are as follows

When you open the backlog
  modified to display the last sentence

Fixed thumbnails that are not displayed

zAdded Chinese translation and made some changes

Translated with (free version)

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
As someone who likes NTR, i hope there isn't a "normal" one. Also all his games have vanilla scenes too so i dont know why you think it needs a "normal" version.
you misunderstand, What I am saying I hope it has choices much like NTR timeloop and the recent game

a55555

May 31, 2017
My bad then, I assumed too much just from the photos and what MTL managed to give me lol. I'm plenty happy in that case, NTR with good mechanics is a dream come true
Yup and this dev is basically the only dev with this kind of format. He's a gem lol

you misunderstand, What I am saying I hope it has choices much like NTR timeloop and the recent game
Oh my bad then. Yea time loop was perfect just wish it had more content. His most recent game had the most convenient mechanics and art. Have high hopes for his next game. One of the only eroges i keep the page refreshing on close to release so i can buy it and play it for hours right away lol

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Yup and this dev is basically the only dev with this kind of format. He's a gem lol

Oh my bad then. Yea time loop was perfect just wish it had more content. His most recent game had the most convenient mechanics and art. Have high hopes for his next game. One of the only eroges i keep the page refreshing on close to release so i can buy it and play it for hours right away lol
so long as it's like NTR time loop where I can choose not to be cucked than whore her out once I claim her than its fine, if just all NTR than I will Skip

a55555

May 31, 2017
so long as it's like NTR time loop where I can choose not to be cucked than whore her out once I claim her than its fine, if just all NTR than I will Skip
That's what all of his games are all about. If you play correctly you will not be NTRd. So you don't have to worry.

Reactions: blackoni

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
The updates in Ver1.20 are as follows

Adjusted the difficulty level of 0
  Raised the difficulty level of Difficulty and Intense Difficulty

Added Chinese translation
  Machine translation of untranslated parts was added.

Korean translation added.
  Machine translation added!
The next title is under development!

Updated to Ver1.30

The changes are as follows

When you open the backlog
  modified to display the last sentence

Fixed thumbnails that are not displayed

zAdded Chinese translation and made some changes

Translated with (free version)
woowwowow a great change... xD BTW any info about the new game?

Reactions: 5554432

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
Status

GUI: 100%
Story: 100%
Ecchi: 0/133 (main content is priority)

To install this translation, extract and overwrite the data already in place (inside Village_Data/StreamingAssets).

Enjoy, at least now you can understand what is going on. There is a possibility I will also fix h-scenes eventually. Let me know if you find any serious problems, I didn't have a chance to actually test it, since my hardware can't handle it.

Currently I'm finishing up the sexy bar translation project, so this game have to wait (I think Village is actually might be much worse gameplay-wise).
I can't get the game to start after throwing the new 1.30 tl files into the streamingassets folder anyone else got the same problem?

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes