Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
plain text?
something like:

Code:
    "Contribution" : {
        "__type" : "int",
        "value" : 6345
    },
    "Gold" : {
        "value" : 300
    },
so basically you can edit it with text editor and modify it.
It's located in "C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\Village\Save"

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
something like:

Code:
    "Contribution" : {
        "value" : 6345
    },
    "Gold" : {
        "value" : 300
    },
so basically you can edit it with text editor and modify it.
It's located in "C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\Village\Save"
I never really done anything like that, honestly just prefer to have fixed likability stuff, and play the game with ease but thanks for letting me see this its really interesting

Nov 1, 2017
So I love this game, even down down to the crappy translations. The only thing is, the inner culture demon I possess needs to know, is the red haired girl getting fucked by her brother? (Chris.) I ask because somewhere within the haiku-ery language of the gods she often refers to him as 'Brother'.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
So I love this game, even down down to the crappy translations. The only thing is, the inner culture demon I possess needs to know, is the red haired girl getting fucked by her brother? (Chris.) I ask because somewhere within the haiku-ery language of the gods she often refers to him as 'Brother'.
Nah, from my understanding (and attempt to do a translation when the beta demo dropped), Chris is the MC's twin? brother.
Lily (the red head) is actually making a comment about how different their personalities are, even though they are supposedly twin brothers in the first tutorial/intro lines
As a note my effort was mostly edited MTL with some knowledge of Japanese grammar
The MTL fuckery is going strong for a while it seems.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2017
Nah, from my understanding (and attempt to do a translation when the beta demo dropped), Chris is the MC's twin? brother.
Lily (the red head) is actually making a comment about how different their personalities are, even though they are supposedly twin brothers in the first tutorial/intro lines
As a note my effort was mostly edited MTL with some knowledge of Japanese grammar
Ahh ok makes sense, thanks dude

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
btw was there an update to the game lately?

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022
what does exposure, and training do to the girls?
all I know is
exposure - they wear less clothes in the game sometimes. At first they start appearing topless
accessories - their avatar (in the love menu) wears more accessories
likability - with high likability more lewd sexual acts are possible + their avatar (in the love menu) becomes more exposed
if I remember correctly high cheating or any lvl of cheating + high exposure results in outdoor cheating

as for other training parameters a wonder how they impact the girls too

for me other parameters seem to be secondary (only reflect game actions) unlike in the previous game Time Loop NTR where changing the parameters preceeds game events (first you change some parameter via potion and only then in-game changes appear)

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
all I know is
exposure - they wear less clothes in the game sometimes. At first they start appearing topless
accessories - their avatar (in the love menu) wears more accessories
likability - with high likability more lewd sexual acts are possible + their avatar (in the love menu) becomes more exposed
if I remember correctly high cheating or any lvl of cheating + high exposure results in outdoor cheating

as for other training parameters a wonder how they impact the girls too

for me other parameters seem to be secondary (only reflect game actions) unlike in the previous game Time Loop NTR where changing the parameters preceeds game events (first you change some parameter via potion and only then in-game changes appear)
can you whore them out like NTR timeloop?

salking

Mar 24, 2018
can you whore them out like NTR timeloop?
Kind of.

If you lose enough village girls to bandits (lose raids) the heroines will be told to work the brothel.
And you will also be able to lend them to the mayor for scrolls (contribution) once you're also engaged to one of them

Last edited:

puritan

Jun 8, 2018
can you guys really understand the MTL english in this game? i basically understand what's going on but have no clue what they are talking about in the sex scenes.

Jul 20, 2019
can you guys really understand the MTL english in this game? i basically understand what's going on but have no clue what they are talking about in the sex scenes.
tbh I found the MTL this time around to actually be decent (going by MTL standards of course). The MTL from their last games were honestly so much worse

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
how do i get rape % to go up? she has pretty much been with the barbarians since the start of my campaign but only semen drinking and masochism went up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022
how do i get rape % to go up? she has pretty much been with the barbarians since the start of my campaign but only semen drinking and masochism went up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This stat rises when the village is occupied by barbarians (requires less than 40 girls in the village)

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes