Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Honestly I'm kinda dissapoint. His animation improve (more frames) but the art itself and the CG did not. And the censorship looks atrocious like some kind of filter instead of a proper mosaic over the image. The gameplay is not particullary fun like Sexy Bar or NTR Loop and I was hoping a lot more content and mechanics, specially regarding items and the barbarians themselves with the rest of the females of our town. Also, the animation lacks any kind zoom without taking into account the gallery.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
mina aint marryin me
So you are talking to the redhead (Lily), flirt with her, help her and so on (because she has 600 "likability") and you wonder, why mina won't marry you?

Enough joking: to marry one you must have:
1. 500 "likability"
2. she hasn't married her fiance (quite logical)
3. you need 1000 contribution (scrolls) to "buy" the girl.

After that, they are your fiance...which means to marry one you need 2000 more scrolls or 4000 (or 6000 i just can't remember) to marry both.
Important Information: IF they had sex with their fiances ONCE they will cheat on you later on...
...and to avoid this: don't let the ritual advance to much (means: let them take by barbarians before their monthly event)

The moment you understand this extreme simple mechanics, you can run this game on highest difficulty and save both girls for yourself...and more important: as virgins.

After previous games, this one is ridiculously easy to beat...and way to short too...maybe the dev should pause for a longer time, and get some more ideas.
So I'm waiting for October....hoping BBQ delievers on time (i fear not) and with quality content (at least the demos looked promising).

Ametha00

Sep 25, 2017
anyone has the bgm files? pls share to me if you had it, cuz searching hentai game bgm is kinda hard

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Honestly hope this group figures themselves out, they keep putting out interesting games conceptually, but then turn out repetitive in the most boring fashion. Outside if the animations the bar one was the best they put out in my opinion (I had to deal with the shitty translation engine cause they never made an official one, and no one wants to make one, relying on the mtl program...) The school felt empty (could have added npcs getting it on like the bandit state in this game) and both this game and the school one took out the animations in the status screen the bar had, that I actually kinda liked.

Long story short I hope this circle doesn't pull a Shoku and get worse each release.
The basic back ground stuff they make, and the pacing, combined with an actual story and npcs with more character could genuinely be really good.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
yes, all you need to do is copy save files to new save files, go to low roaming files for demo, it was called village EXP, full release its just called Village, you can just drag files over and it works. What i did

glad all files are in txt files, its easy to edit the files or copy and paste them

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
So you are talking to the redhead (Lily), flirt with her, help her and so on (because she has 600 "likability") and you wonder, why mina won't marry you?

1. 500 "likability"

After that, they are your fiance...which means to marry one you need 2000 more scrolls or 4000 (or 6000 i just can't remember) to marry both.
Important Information: IF they had sex with their fiances ONCE they will cheat on you later on...
...and to avoid this: don't let the ritual advance to much (means: let them take by barbarians before their monthly event)

The moment you understand this extreme simple mechanics, you can run this game on highest difficulty and save both girls for yourself...and more important: as virgins.

After previous games, this one is ridiculously easy to beat...and way to short too...maybe the dev should pause for a longer time, and get some more ideas.
So I'm waiting for October....hoping BBQ delievers on time (i fear not) and with quality content (at least the demos looked promising).
or you can cheat just modify the text files in low roaming save file

can't figure out how sell wife, i know its scenes with them pregnant and MC has sex with them, but no clue how to set it up, in game instruction kind of suck because MTL is still bad, its not as bad previous games, still pretty bad.

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
or you can cheat just modify the text files in low roaming save file

can't figure out how sell wife, i know its scenes with them pregnant and MC has sex with them, but no clue how to set it up, in game instruction kind of suck because MTL is still bad, its not as bad previous games, still pretty bad.
Both heroines must be married to the guy other than MC and whenever one of them is pregnant you can rent her

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020

1. 500 "likability"

oops i fuckin mix up Lily n Mina
had to start my file over

any ideas of similar games ?
Pasture Soft ?
repetitive gameplay
grinding
animated h

Reactions: klopks

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
The official shop page has been updated with my synopsis translation.

puritan

Jun 8, 2018

1. 500 "likability"

what game is BBQ?

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes