VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Whole New World [v0.11] [Remionar]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
Thqnk you so much. Glad to hear that some people do enjoy it. I can probably offer a voluntary disable option, that's a good idea.
that would be amazing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your art, I really like it. There's a lot of 2D games with iffy art, like block people or whatever. Yours is actually good and unique and one of the best ideas I've seen on this forum in years. :)

Apr 28, 2018
By the way: since Priya starts with conservative mindset... shouldn't she have some hair down there?

Last edited:

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
So far, I can see what people are saying about how odd some of these faces look, especially on the PC, like one in the shower just looks stretched wrong, and the tilted head with the smile reminds me of the Happy Mask Salesman a bit more than is comfortable.

However, as for content itself? I like it so far, even if it's on the light side. I'm not too hung up on graphics if the story's something I enjoy and I see myself able to enjoy this story in particular, especially if it goes down certain paths. We'll have to see more in the future to see if that statement stands at all or not.

Remionar

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2021
Remionar - How's it going? Will there be any more updates for this game? :)
Sadly I've had quite a few things to take care of on my plate recently and I also lost a fair bit of unbacked progress due to a computer malfunction, so it might be delayed for a while, but hopefully I can fill in the gaps at some point.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Sadly I've had quite a few things to take care of on my plate recently and I also lost a fair bit of unbacked progress due to a computer malfunction, so it might be delayed for a while, but hopefully I can fill in the gaps at some point.
Trust me, we'll wait, as long as you're not going to be one of the legion of devs that keeps on getting stuff infinitely delayed under excuses.

Man do i hope this game is gonna get finished some day, this is one of the most unique design choices and plot choices - it's very rare to see modern characters not being a "normal european/american female" with similarly normal friends. System is there too, instead of tracking every choice we make we gain points, which is VERY helpful in a long term development. I think it's pretty safe to put 5 stars, good stuff.

Reactions: daison78

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
The game is amazing I love it honestly, if I didn't have my work injury I would so support this game, so instead I'll give advice I love everything about this game I do think the head on the characters should be adjusted so that don't look so big if it's not much trouble, I would like the option where the girl can be treated like pure crap and still be with the guy that treats her like crap like spitted on or humiliated or name calling or physically abused or even people writing stuff on her body with markers, that also be cool like relationship choices or like mean ntr sharing like the mean boyfriend shares her with his friends, it's kinda dark but u don't get that option in much games, I don't like it when games decide most of the important stuff for you, if I think of anything else I'll definitely let you know, as well once I get back to working after my recovery I'll definitely support this game majorly

Reactions: Hardlife1993

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ok, desperate times call for desperate measures, we have to motivate this guy, so here's the plan, somebody runs to Remionar's house and sucks his dick, it doesn't matter if his mom is there and watching you perform. Just tell her it's a TicTok challenge and you're not gay. I'd say we'd get an update within a month.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkblaze23

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
Ok, desperate times call for desperate measures, we have to motivate this guy, so here's the plan, somebody runs to Remionar's house and sucks his dick, it doesn't matter if his mom is there and watching you perform. Just tell her it's a TicTok challenge and you're not gay. I'd say we'd get an update within a month.
I don't think this game will be continued

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Fauli123

Aug 16, 2023
The game is abandoned for at least 2 years now but nobody reported the game.
yeah that could be the point but i hate to find the new added abandoned games when you look for them under latest updates because its not listed on first place so i have to recheck on what page it is added and update my list of all the renpy abandoned games i right now have

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
yeah that could be the point but i hate to find the new added abandoned games when you look for them under latest updates because its not listed on first place so i have to recheck on what page it is added and update my list of all the renpy abandoned games i right now have
You can hide all completed, abandoned, onhold games and activate one engine / other and go to the last page. Then all you need to do is to check the last update. There are at least 5.000 more abandoned games which are not marked as abandoned.
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=76/prefixes=7/noprefixes=18,20,22

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes