VN Ren'Py A Whore New Ball Game [v0.64.0] [Infidelisoft]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Teye phoon

Feb 10, 2018
Haven't played it yet, but by the sounds of it nor will I. I can't understand the odd ratio between bata cuck and hotwife/Swinging titles. There has to be more of an audience for later, but seem a lot of the dev's really like the former.

Reactions: hadbla

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
This dev doesn't seem to understand that you need to balance out bad endings with good and happy ones.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So you're just going to ignore the fact that you turned what was advertised as a netorase visual novel into a netorare one, you liar?

Also, do you just have something against good endings? I don't think any of your games have one
There's tons of stuff on the site. I wouldn't worry if a single project shifts focus. Just move on to the next one and let a dev develop what they are motivated to create. Down the road it's possible they might shift back. Projects can go on for years. I wouldn't sweat a brief moment in that length of developement. I'll leave it at that though. I don't want to pull focus or junk up the thread.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.64.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 86 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IndecentBoy
Dec 24, 2020
It feels like originally it was going to be netorase, but around the midway point it just swerves hard into "your wife is now a corrupted cumbrain" and any attempt at characterizing a loving/kink couple goes out of the way for bargain bin NTRMan tropes. It's a shame, because it seemed like it had potential before it just took the lazy way out narratively speaking.

• Angry
Reactions: adrie4u and Cedrog
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes