Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
If I dare to say, of course, not only I liked the point of views chosen, but the sense of action in these ones... may I talk about a "director's cut" here? And what about the lens chosen, also... let's say a 35mm., perhaps?
Well, my best compliments once again anyway, dear mate. A little detail, a not so little surprise time after time... keep on doing all this way. And don't change any of those. Please.

With best regards.

Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If I dare to say, of course, not only I liked the point of views chosen, but the sense of action in these ones... may I talk about a "director's cut" here? And what about the lens chosen, also... let's say a 35mm., perhaps?
Well, my best compliments once again anyway, dear mate. A little detail, a not so little surprise time after time... keep on doing all this way. And don't change any of those. Please.

With best regards.
It was a 35 mm camera as I hardly use the daz standard camera now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodinhas

Nate_Z

Jul 5, 2021
I need help, i switched from Windows to Mac and now i realize i can't play any games, none are available for Mac wtf? anybody know a work around this? Thanks

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
It was a 35 mm camera a I hardly use the daz standard camera now.
I see now, so I didn't go so far when I told you that - and its lens seemed to be a 35mm, judging from the wide angle of reprise.
But it isn't the main thing, what only counts is the good job you made with your equipment.
I'm used to make a huge lot of shoots of any kind with it - I effectively love that lens.

Enough! With best compliments again and regards.

Reactions: Old Dog

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I need help, i switched from Windows to Mac and now i realize i can't play any games, none are available for Mac wtf? anybody know a work around this? Thanks
All renpy games can be played on any OS (Win/Mac/Linux) no matter the platform version you download. You can download e.g. the Linux version and play it on a Windows or a Mac. All you need to do is to download the Renpy SDK (free from here ) and launch the game from that. I made a quick tutorial a while ago, you can go and check it out:

There is no official release for mac but, like any other renpy game, you can just play it using a release for any other platform (PC, Linux), you just need to download renpy sdk for your platform here

You just have to install it like any other Mac application in a folder of your choice, at the end you will have something like that
View attachment 1275196

Then just launch the renpy app you see above, the one with the familiar icon View attachment 1275205 and this will appear:
View attachment 1275173

Then in "preferences" you can select the directory where you have your game(s) (you can put all the games in a common folder, in this case for example in Downloads/games but it could be anything else, just avoid spaces and weird characters to be safe) by clicking on the folder below "Project Directory" and selecting the folder containing the games.
View attachment 1275213

When you go back to the first screen with "Return" you should find all the games you have in that directory listed on the left:
View attachment 1275191

Select the one you want to launch (e.g. AWAM in my case) and press "Launch Project" et voila les jeux sont faits, as Liam would say :D
Hope it helps! ;)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes