Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
photo1.jpg photo -test.jpg

learned a valuable lesson. remember to SAVE... was not happy with 2nd pic (test render) I fixed the makeup (is the choker too tight it looks like she's turning blue) also changed a ton of stuff around (OMG, thigh highs were hard to get right) and as it was rendering my craptop hickuped and Daz crashed and well... lesson learned. Not a big loss as I'm still learning and was just killing time.

Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 2235441 View attachment 2235444

learned a valuable lesson. remember to SAVE... was not happy with 2nd pic (test render) I fixed the makeup (is the choker too tight it looks like she's turning blue) also changed a ton of stuff around (OMG, thigh highs were hard to get right) and as it was rendering my craptop hickuped and Daz crashed and well... lesson learned. Not a big loss as I'm still learning and was just killing time.
I always like Dylan taking pics with Sophia in this real like setting. Its one of the most erotic scenes. This one is very special indeed.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hey!

I come with a little teaser.. Me and WhiteWolf619 are working on a small comic regarding Sophia and her father-in-law(OC as for the moment) ... Stay tuned for it in the next couple days! :eek::oops:

This is one of the renders from the comic, hope you like it!

Characters: Sophia and Mr. Parker Senior

"Enjoying the in-Law's"

View attachment 2236353
Awesome job, and it has been fun working with ya.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes