Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Hey!

I come with a little teaser.. Me and WhiteWolf619 are working on a small comic regarding Sophia and her father-in-law(OC as for the moment) ... Stay tuned for it in the next couple days! :eek::oops:

This is one of the renders from the comic, hope you like it!

Characters: Sophia and Mr. Parker Senior

"Enjoying the in-Law's"

View attachment 2236353
"That's my lovely daughter. This is real assistance for your elder one at home, rather than in a rest one".

Just can't await to read it.

With best compliments to you two both and regards.

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Bhumit

Nov 27, 2020
Where can i find finished AWAAM fan art VN's ? I found a video of what i think is from one of these, there's no title, the video is marked with R34games.com . Dylan and Sophia is in a clothing store dressing room trying on clothes and things go overboard, shop clerk opens door as Sophia reluctantly has agreed to "assist" , Clerk gets pissed and threatens to report unless purchases are made. Sophia and Dylan drives away but eventually get car trouble, they get picked up and driven to a motel where they share beer, get drunk and eventually have sex, think Sophia even gets used by the motel staff , the pages pass rather quickly at times and some seems to be missing. It ends with them waking up in Sophia's car and they have sex again at the roadside.

Does this ring a bell for anyone ? I'd really like to find this VN and any help is very welcome.
Cheers.

This is the ending screen of the video :
The motel story

Mahesh narla

Feb 23, 2022
Android port?

Final update is taking me a little longer than I expected and don't want to keep you guys waiting. So I'll break it up into two parts. Enjoy!!!

Had issues porting to Android, I'll update that in a day or two.

A Date with Linda
v0.95

View attachment 2145864

View attachment 2145859 View attachment 2145858 View attachment 2145860 View attachment 2145863 View attachment 2145862 View attachment 2145861

Download

Saves 0.95

ManOnTour

Oct 15, 2022
Genesis 9 Ellie
1.jpg
2.jpg

For those interested:
bringing her morphs from G3 to G9 is pretty easy (WP Guru has a couple of videos about it:
& ), the rest is kind of a mess: applying her skin MAT requires and I used to remove her brows from Caterina textures (hence we lost her lovely mole above the left eyebrow, but it can be fixed in photoshop easily), so I could use Gen 9 Brows (Eyebrows Fiber Style 6 Low). I always disliked Caterina , and fixes it.
Eyes had to be enlarged because they were too small for her sockets, they still don't behave properly, so I used , an amazing script. Teeth are also not working, and genitalia and nipples are not available with the right textures, DAZ converts hair to G9 but they also have problems with style presets and head fitting, especially with G3 character morphs..

All of this because I really love this character and I think G9 has a huge potential, be the judge!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes