Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Nate_Z

Jul 5, 2021
All renpy games can be played on any OS (Win/Mac/Linux) no matter the platform version you download. You can download e.g. the Linux version and play it on a Windows or a Mac. All you need to do is to download the Renpy SDK (free from here ) and launch the game from that. I made a quick tutorial a while ago, you can go and check it out:
Thank You! Ill give this a try

Reactions: xxxorro

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Hey!

I come with a little teaser.. Me and WhiteWolf619 are working on a small comic regarding Sophia and her father-in-law(OC as for the moment) ... Stay tuned for it in the next couple days! :eek::oops:

This is one of the renders from the comic, hope you like it!

Characters: Sophia and Mr. Parker Senior

"Enjoying the in-Law's"

View attachment 2236353
Where can i get the comic? :love:

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
View attachment 2235441 View attachment 2235444

learned a valuable lesson. remember to SAVE... was not happy with 2nd pic (test render) I fixed the makeup (is the choker too tight it looks like she's turning blue) also changed a ton of stuff around (OMG, thigh highs were hard to get right) and as it was rendering my craptop hickuped and Daz crashed and well... lesson learned. Not a big loss as I'm still learning and was just killing time.
:cautious: aww man, I wanted to make fun of that blue head :(

• Haha
Reactions: ghost1122

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Where can i find finished AWAAM fan art VN's ? I found a video of what i think is from one of these, there's no title, the video is marked with R34games.com . Dylan and Sophia is in a clothing store dressing room trying on clothes and things go overboard, shop clerk opens door as Sophia reluctantly has agreed to "assist" , Clerk gets pissed and threatens to report unless purchases are made. Sophia and Dylan drives away but eventually get car trouble, they get picked up and driven to a motel where they share beer, get drunk and eventually have sex, think Sophia even gets used by the motel staff , the pages pass rather quickly at times and some seems to be missing. It ends with them waking up in Sophia's car and they have sex again at the roadside.

Does this ring a bell for anyone ? I'd really like to find this VN and any help is very welcome.
Cheers.

This is the ending screen of the video :

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Where can i find finished AWAAM fan art VN's ? I found a video of what i think is from one of these, there's no title, the video is marked with R34games.com . Dylan and Sophia is in a clothing store dressing room trying on clothes and things go overboard, shop clerk opens door as Sophia reluctantly has agreed to "assist" , Clerk gets pissed and threatens to report unless purchases are made. Sophia and Dylan drives away but eventually get car trouble, they get picked up and driven to a motel where they share beer, get drunk and eventually have sex, think Sophia even gets used by the motel staff , the pages pass rather quickly at times and some seems to be missing. It ends with them waking up in Sophia's car and they have sex again at the roadside.

Does this ring a bell for anyone ? I'd really like to find this VN and any help is very welcome.
Cheers.

This is the ending screen of the video :
It's called The Motel - do a search in this thread.

GodfatherII

Oct 27, 2018
Hey!

I come with a little teaser.. Me and WhiteWolf619 are working on a small comic regarding Sophia and her father-in-law(OC as for the moment) ... Stay tuned for it in the next couple days! :eek::oops:

This is one of the renders from the comic, hope you like it!

Characters: Sophia and Mr. Parker Senior

"Enjoying the in-Law's"

View attachment 2236353
You definitely gave us a tease

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes