Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have, but I never made much progress in any direction..

I feel like there is too much of present time games you know? If I would do something, it would be either medieval or sci-fi...

Which one would you like more?
Why not both, like what I hear about Warhammer 40K? Bunch of knights running around in spaceships rescuing damsels in distress Kirk style.

Or Sophia sitting in the command chair of the Enterprise, but in a medieval gown.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Why not both, like what I hear about Warhammer 40K? Bunch of knights running around in spaceships rescuing damsels in distress Kirk style.

Or Sophia sitting in the command chair of the Enterprise, but in a medieval gown.
That sounds awesome haha
I wonder how hard would it be to make something like that.. :unsure:

But anyway, it wouldn't be Sophia, maybe an original character of mine.. ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That sounds awesome haha
I wonder how hard would it be to make something like that.. :unsure:

But anyway, it wouldn't be Sophia, maybe an original character of mine.. ;)
Yes, but this in the AWAM Fan art thread, so I had to at least suggest it.

I've seen assets for both Original Series Enterprise, and TNG's Enterprise-D (plus uniforms), so I doubt it would be difficult at all.

Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Yes, but this in the AWAM Fan art thread, so I had to at least suggest it.

I've seen assets for both Original Series Enterprise, and TNG's Enterprise-D (plus uniforms), so I doubt it would be difficult at all.
The enterprise part I think would be ok, as you said, the problem is the parts where the old meets the new; those assets would be very hard to make work together, at least I think... but I will give it some thought :D

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
He's not a side-character anymore but an official " 2nd MC" & has been for a couple of years. I don't hate him, I just want him to emigrate.
You can't have 2 main characters. Every story ever created has 1 main character. You can have a main interest character that the main character is interested in but that's about it.

Reactions: rAmSiMaL

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
You can't have 2 main characters. Every story ever created has 1 main character. You can have a main interest character that the main character is interested in but that's about it.
I've pointed out on the main thread that "2nd MC" is a contradiction in terms but it's what L&P has chosen to do.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The game is called a wife and mother but he has son only events. It's definitely a new thought process that doesn't make sense to me.
It makes sense to L&P because his Patrons are most likely young kids, (maybe the majority), who identify with the inexperienced lad who needs his Mom to tell him about girls, despite being a star footballer (soccer player), a computer wizard, athletically built & handsome. Somehow all that makes sense to Dylan fans & he always wins the popularity contest polls.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes