Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
It makes sense to L&P because his Patrons are most likely young kids, (maybe the majority), who identify with the inexperienced lad who needs his Mom to tell him about girls, despite being a star footballer (soccer player), a computer wizard, athletically built & handsome. Somehow all that makes sense to Dylan fans & he always wins the popularity contest polls.
If Dylan is such a stud then he should be swimming in pussy and should be banging a different babe everyday, not wasting time trying to fuck his mom, he could easily bang Amber and he should try for Allysa too

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If Dylan is such a stud then he should be swimming in pussy and should be banging a different babe everyday, not wasting time trying to fuck his mom, he could easily bang Amber and he should try for Allysa too
He should also be in a 'sex-race' with Sam but not the concocted idiocy the game portrays. I mean a realistic one to see who can manage to get off with the best looking girls in school. While these older woman fixated chumps are messing about, their contemporaries are learning about girls & gaining valuable experience with women their own age.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm curious, has anyone put together Sophia's outside part of the highschool? I know the highschool asset and the fence surrounding it... I recognize the surrounding buildings but am uncertain about those. But I was really wondering about the grass and pavement area outside the school entrance. I notice a lot of trees, park style benches and the playground set which I think I know the asset for that. It's a simple looking scene out in front of the school, but quite a bit has been added. It almost looks like a park of some sort with the high school plopped down in the middle of it or something. Here's a screenshot from the game that shows quite a bit. The highschool itself is a single asset that doesn't include anything outside of it.

Day16_4_27_Sophia_walks_to_the_guys_again.jpg

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wouldn't call myself a Dylan hater, more than I just don't see him as an interesting character. I'd much rather ogle Ellie and her friends in their cheerleader uniforms. And out of their cheerleader uniforms.

As I mentioned in the main thread, I'm looking forward to Update 9 at Christine's place, just because it's the closest to a return of the cheerleaders we've had since about day 3.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Hey!

I decided to do a respin on a really old render I did that someone posted on the main thread...
It was really nice seeing that, even though there is still a lot of room to grow, I have improved since then. It made me happy. :D

Hope you enjoy it! ;)

Characters: Sophia, Ivan and Liam.

"In the wardrobe, under the nose..."

Sophia_Ivan_Wardrobe.png

No GUI:
Sophia_Ivan_Wardrobe.png

Also, this is the old one, for comparison:
WhereIsIvan_edited.png

GodfatherII

Oct 27, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM