Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
you need more imagination
eg: remove panties or see-through, adjust the skin to wet skin, change hair...
Hi conair_oops !! Sorry if you already answered this... Which AI Model do you use? How did you train it (Using game renders? Augmentation of images?) A big admirer of your work and would like to understand how to try my hand at AI model if I ever get the chance...

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
Hi conair_oops !! Sorry if you already answered this... Which AI Model do you use? How did you train it (Using game renders? Augmentation of images?) A big admirer of your work and would like to understand how to try my hand at AI model if I ever get the chance...
Of course, I use Stable diffusion. There are a few models that I quite like, such as URPM and Realistic Vision.
URPM inpainting works quite well for removing clothing. It adheres closely to the original details.
If you want to add more details and context, models like Realistic Vision work better.
Basically, it's about adjusting the prompts and parameters. May need to tried and experimented multiple times to achieve satisfactory results.

Another world again :)

00142-249008428.jpg

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Wasn't trying to start anything. I just made a silly joke in response to a typo, but he's clearly an unhappy person, so...yeah, I'll stop.
No worries mate, i just have been down this road several times in the past lol, i just find it easier to ignore them, he has been spamming my posts with facepalms for sometime now, so i think he has taken a instant dislike to me.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
what's the problem? you could see that conair_oops is putting effort in his images, even though they are AI. unlike most other AI users, he fine tunes and adjusts his images to make them look like they were done in DAZ. why all this hate?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes