Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I just now realized how big that steering wheel is :ROFLMAO:
Old classic cars have huge steering wheels. Old buses have even bigger ones. Likely because of the lack of power steering.
But on this render, Sam also seems to be about as short as he was in the first episodes of the game. Before the miraculous growth spurt all the hobbits of this game seem to be going through since then.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Old classic cars have huge steering wheels. Old buses have even bigger ones. Likely because of the lack of power steering.
But on this render, Sam also seems to be about as short as he was in the first episodes of the game. Before the miraculous growth spurt all the hobbits of this game seem to be going through since then.
Correct on the need for the large steering wheel. I am aware of NO muscle car that did not have power steering in the 60s. Could be wrong. In fact Power steering also allows any woman to drive the largest vehicle. It was one of the reasons in olden days that few women drove. In general, they did not have the upper body strength to move the wheel quickly enough. That was especially true for trucks. Hmmm, maybe that is why we have all the accidents now. Distracted male drivers!;):LOL:

Reactions: mulerider

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
My old Ford wagon had a Power Steering belt that screeched a lot and dangerously lost it's grip when going through a big puddle at speed. Very exciting.

Reactions: Lord Nibbler

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
In the UK, definitely. PS was only for the luxury cars...Rolls, Jaguar, Daimler, Rover...plus the cars remained small, post war, so it wasn't needed.
Correct on the need for the large steering wheel. I am aware of NO muscle car that did not have power steering in the 60s. Could be wrong.
It was an option, most took, but with the tendency for straighter roads, but with large iron motors over the front wheels, it was really required for parking!

abram1

May 24, 2020
I see some of the guys refuse to put their work on here unless the AI adherents stop posting. Here's the unpleasant reality. In that case you've already lost.
It's not about time/effort anymore, but speed/efficiency. Not on this thread, but I've seen AI-generated images looking absolutely gorgeous. Guys in here as well trying to impress the audience, whether with short stories or single renders. With the pace technology moves forward those who adapt and not grudge or whine gonna be on top of the wave, others simply will be washed away.
Whoever among the real devs accepts and embraces this idea might win over the market of erotic VN's. It's that simple.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I see some of the guys refuse to put their work on here unless the AI adherents stop posting. Here's the unpleasant reality. In that case you've already lost.
It's not about time/effort anymore, but speed/efficiency. Not on this thread, but I've seen AI-generated images looking absolutely gorgeous. Guys in here as well trying to impress the audience, whether with short stories or single renders. With the pace technology moves forward those who adapt and not grudge or whine gonna be on top of the wave, others simply will be washed away.
Whoever among the real devs accepts and embraces this idea might win over the market of erotic VN's. It's that simple.
I think most of the upset comes from the fact that people with access to AI can generate images even when they possess no other skill or creative ability. The results are crap, but they are nicer crap than DAZ-3D renders done by people with no skill or creative ability. It's like when everyone got a phone camera and suddenly everyone thought they were a photographer. So it's only natural that we see a huge proliferation of garbage. Eventually, talented storytellers and developers will start using AI and they will figure out how to produce high-quality content at a much faster pace than they can currently do by hand. Then the problem will become that even really good devs won't be able to monetize their content as much as before because they won't be able to drag out their Patreons for years and years.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
DAZ is a tool. AI is a tool. The problem with both sides is that they insist theirs is better, thus people using other tools are wrong, and shouldn't be doing it, and spam fan art thread with garbage in the process.

well, ITS PERSONAL CHOICE, what people use, damnit. now shut up. you people sound like, everyone else BUT YOU, has no right to choose; that you can dictate what tools they use.

BUT!!! fucking please stop spamming the FAN ART THREAD!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurious2some

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I think most of the upset comes from the fact that people with access to AI can generate images even when they possess no other skill or creative ability. The results are crap, but they are nicer crap than DAZ-3D renders done by people with no skill or creative ability. It's like when everyone got a phone camera and suddenly everyone thought they were a photographer. So it's only natural that we see a huge proliferation of garbage. Eventually, talented storytellers and developers will start using AI and they will figure out how to produce high-quality content at a much faster pace than they can currently do by hand. Then the problem will become that even really good devs won't be able to monetize their content as much as before because they won't be able to drag out their Patreons for years and years.
As you said, with the advent of mobile phone cameras, many people started taking pictures, and existing photographers found it uncomfortable.

Eventually, however, photos and videos taken with mobile phone cameras became popular.

Before Daz, 3D modeling programs existed and still exist.

Some people may find Daz uncomfortable.

AI technology is still lacking, but even if AI technology develops, AI will not be able to make everything by itself.

Because AI has no 'Needs.'

Many game companies are already using AI to create characters or drive systems.

However, planning scenarios is done by humans.

Just as Daz made imitation easier, AI technology may make it easier to imitate, but scenarios will still belong to humans, and good screenwriters (creators) will be guaranteed profits.

Among the posts that are still posted on fan art forums, fan art with scenarios belongs to humans.

AI works remain at the level of changing costumes.

I wonder if there is a need to be uncomfortable with AI.

wh8780799

Oct 24, 2021
Huh?! You're replying to your own damn post! I agree though, AI = BORING.

Anyhow... unwatching this thread.
daz3d ,I also often use it, but the efficiency is too low. The efficiency of AI is too good, but I don't know how to keep all the features of Sofia and output images of different scenes

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
daz3d ,I also often use it, but the efficiency is too low. The efficiency of AI is too good, but I don't know how to keep all the features of Sofia and output images of different scenes
This thread proves the potential of AI, as pioneers are already using AI to reproduce and fine tune a character in particular. It demands Human talent and perseverance, and a shared sense of beauty and harmony that an AI can only learn to "blindly" reproduce.

I don't see why using any human talent and ability to persevere would be an artistic "problem".

Man would I like to live at least another 100 years to see it happen.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes