Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much for your wonderful work, unfortunately such things are very rare, both technically and aesthetically. Much of what is presented here does not increase the rating of the game, as fan art should probably work, but quite the contrary. But this is my personal opinion, any creativity is worthy of respect, even if you don’t like it, do it better if you don’t like it :):):). Thanks again, good health and prosperity.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
well, if the AWAM fan art thread is an mark for the interest in the game and it's characters... then interest for the game is waning. People aren't making or posting nearly as much fan art as they used to. Must not be any inspiration any more :(

karleston

May 20, 2022
Can you tell me where did you guys get the model of sophia ? I am not a daz user. I use C4D and blender and i want to try make some renders of her

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
There's used to be an animation of Sophia getting fucked against a wall by the school principal(?) Someone posted here long time ago but i couldn't find it, someone have it?

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Hi there:

I knew I was in the fan art thread, however, if you look at the text in the image it looks like it was a screenshot from a Renpy game or made to resemble as such. HENCE my query.

Cheers
As it happens, Kthulu_SFM always makes his renders look like they are from the game itself by adding the text as if it's the GUI from the game. He also almost always adds the same render without the GUI as an extra attachment.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
As it happens, Kthulu_SFM always makes his renders look like they are from the game itself by adding the text as if it's the GUI from the game. He also almost always adds the same render without the GUI as an extra attachment.
Thank you for the feedback. I did notice that Kthulu includes images without text as well. My next question is whether that image is one of a set or just a standalone. I'm leaning towards a one off image. I'll search around the thread to see what I can find out.

Cheers

Reactions: Ranxerox

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Sophia Gen 8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey! Thanks for sharing.
How to do manage to get a HD quality render. I'm new to DAZ and I'm trying to learn it.
I don't have a proper device to render fast, but non-the-less I want to try it.

This model of Sophia looks closer to original model and that's absolutely great! Just a minor adjustment to the neck would be helpful I guess.
Anyway great work! Keep it Up!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Hey! Thanks for sharing.
How to do manage to get a HD quality render. I'm new to DAZ and I'm trying to learn it.
I don't have a proper device to render fast, but non-the-less I want to try it.

This model of Sophia looks closer to original model and that's absolutely great! Just a minor adjustment to the neck would be helpful I guess.
Anyway great work! Keep it Up!
I am just learning daz to. I can advise you to watch a tutorial video on how to set up a render on youtube. Much depends on the characteristics of your PC. If you have any specific questions, you can send a PM to me.

I purposely made her neck thin, i like it that way.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Thank you for the feedback. I did notice that Kthulu includes images without text as well. My next question is whether that image is one of a set or just a standalone. I'm leaning towards a one off image. I'll search around the thread to see what I can find out.

Cheers
That image is just a standalone, but maybe he might one day do another one related, who knows..
There are hundreds of renders from him in this thread. He also has about a dozen short stories based on AWAM.
He does a lot of other renders no related to AWAM. You can check the signature on one of his posts for the links to Slushe, DeviantArt, etc...

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes