Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does anyone have any idea as to the assets for Chloe? The blonde at the back of the classroom. She's the last of the girls in the class to be identified

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ok, this is Andre:
View attachment 2888402
Since I am not particularly fond of him I don't think I'll give it more of an effort, he is passable enough.

This is Aiden in th old vs the new version. I think I like the old version more even if it looks less like Aiden from the game.
View attachment 2888409

Should be enough for the first story, or even first two. We'll see.
Tomorrow I start preparing the scenes for the game (I already started the RenPY script).
Care to share what assets you used?

Aiden is Kenji 7 with Ryo Hair isn't he? I believe his tattoos are from

Last edited:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Care to share what assets you used?

Aiden is Kenji 7 with Ryo Hair isn't he? I'll try and track down his tattoos again
I mentioned them in the page before for Andre and Aiden new version (the one I think L&P used):

I started to look at all the Genesis 3 males from the Daz store at first to see what I could identify:

looks like Andre, right? It is extremely funny that if that's true both Andre and Dylan are characters based on the Tween Ryan 7 character. So they have the same base.
View attachment 2887691
Looking at Aiden again I think it might be
rather than kenji 7:
fujio
View attachment 2887697
kenji7
View attachment 2887698

I think I also randomly stumbled over Alyssa's hair I was asking about earlier:

Will look some more for assets and will come with updates if I find anything else.

Although at this point only 2 assets that I really want to identify to be able to continue are Zac and Sofia's pubes.
If you prefer my version of Aiden let me know and I'll look at the sliders and tell you what I used, I combined Kenji and Lee or something like that but I can tell you specifically if you want.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I mentioned them in the page before for Andre and Aiden new version (the one I think L&P used):

If you prefer my version of Aiden let me know and I'll look at the sliders and tell you what I used, I combined Kenji and Lee or something like that but I can tell you specifically if you want.
I'm not too fussed about Aiden, he's a background character as far as I'm concerned. I'll let others decide on that.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes