Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Today was a writing day for me. Got a little carried away and I ended with around 30 pages of renpy code for the first event.
I think I will trim some of it, once I add in the renders, as some of it is just describing the scenes. Although I'm considering leaving it in, as I try to describe thoughts and feelings as well.
Maybe I will do two versions and let the people decide which style they prefer going forward.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
For zac, even if you get the shape right, if the texture is wrong, he won't look the same.
Are you guys using the enkil texture in the end?
Are you keeping him on Genesis 3, or is he Genesis 8?
I have tried to replicate him in Genesis 8, as I don't like having different generation models interacting between them. It gets complicated when trying to use different pose sets at some point.

Reactions: jenyabest

Binodsinha

Jan 3, 2021
I don't have much experience with Daz, so I'm not sure whether a gen 3 model transferred to gen 8 or 9 would perform as well as an original gen 8 9 model or not. Specially compatible with specific gen 8 expressions

Actually, 2 or 3 years ago, Sophia already had very impressive expressions that we still haven't been able to replicate

View attachment 2883033 View attachment 2883035 View attachment 2883040
Why not this face comes now ...its feels much better

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
With Emma being mentioned in the main thread, I realised many of her assets haven't been identified.

Turns out Emma's hair at the start of the game is

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ellie ready for her first day at her new school (Day 4 outfit):
AWAM - Ellie School 1.png

EDIT:
Trying to find the T-shirt Dylan wears on Day 4. Having trouble, as there really aren't that many decent outfits for G3M. Looks like L&P at this point is already using custom textures

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes