Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
no woman would wear so much makeup for the day and the face appears too thin...
I disagree on the makeup comment. My buds and I used to joke about all the 'face mud' girls would put on before going out in public. My daughter has friend that I swear keeps at least one cosmetic company in business all by herself. I don't like makeup I just know it exists and there are women (and guys) using it.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I disagree on the makeup comment. My buds and I used to joke about all the 'face mud' girls would put on before going out in public. My daughter has friend that I swear keeps at least one cosmetic company in business all by herself. I don't like makeup I just know it exists and there are women (and guys) using it.
I wanted to say a clean woman, Sophia is not a whore or a woman like we see on reality TV

LustyHero

Aug 31, 2023
First of all thnx for all the suggestions, i again tried to convert her to gen8.1 using different method, worked on eyes. even tried out the aging morphs ( Though i didnt liked that at all)
here is my new attempt
sophia4.png sophia5.png

its better than the previous one still its looks so far to the original, Am i missing something?

shemaleNL

Apr 18, 2023
First of all thnx for all the suggestions, i again tried to convert her to gen8.1 using different method, worked on eyes. even tried out the aging morphs ( Though i didnt liked that at all)
here is my new attempt
View attachment 2911241 View attachment 2911242

its better than the previous one still its looks so far to the original, Am i missing something?
I think you made a perfect image. Time to make a story with like a few pics.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes