Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
For zac, even if you get the shape right, if the texture is wrong, he won't look the same.
Are you guys using the enkil texture in the end?
Are you keeping him on Genesis 3, or is he Genesis 8?
I have tried to replicate him in Genesis 8, as I don't like having different generation models interacting between them. It gets complicated when trying to use different pose sets at some point.
This game has a mixture of characters, mostly Genesis 3, which sometimes have G8 counterparts, and sometimes they do not. I would start most of my searches for this game with Genesis 3 as that is where most come from, at least originally. Sophia is made with EJ Adora which is G3 only. I tried the conversion scripts and disliked the result. Unless there's an existing G8 model I can use, I won't bother as looking like the original is more important to me than some sort of Genesis 3 phobia.

I posted my Zac (G3M) duf in the past... this is what mine looks like the last time I done anything with him, which isn't too bad...

Zac (G3M).duf.png

I don't have my notes on what I used for him... from a glance I used a character called "Lil_Luke" for textures, Lil_Chance for the head... not sure why I don't have notes on him. I liked how this turned out anyhow. He also uses Jonathan Hair and Dicktator Genitalia as his is rather large and strange looking in game and uses this genitalia I am certain (though personally I hate this one but...)...

Here's my scene subset again...
View attachment Zac (G3M) Scene Subset.7z

LustyHero

Aug 31, 2023
I tried many times for getting the skin tone like this but I failed. Can you share your process how you make this skin tone?
sorry for the late reply
there is many way actually, there are some good skin shaders available in daz u can use them, for me i have imported all the textures in photoshop ,use the adjustment tools and tried to match as much as i could

Reactions: Fuk95

Fuk95

May 13, 2023
sorry for the late reply
there is many way actually, there are some good skin shaders available in daz u can use them, for me i have imported all the textures in photoshop ,use the adjustment tools and tried to match as much as i could
Thanks for your reply.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes