Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Some fanart

Also testing my first breast deformation imported from blender XD

View attachment 2917664

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great job, very rarely when the work of the fan is much superior to the original. I even understood one thing, the game for me has become very similar to the series, of course it is not bad to find out your neighbor in it, but it seems to me that you are waiting for a holiday, and not the dull faces of your neighbors, even if their swamp is sometimes gurgling. Again, this is my personal opinion that does not claim to be truth. Just looking at this work, such thoughts appeared. Thank you for the excellent job, I hope to see its continuation as well as some of your similar work. All health and prosperity :):):)(y)(y)(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: crwatcher

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
Carl: It's good that you came to Uncle Carl with your money problem. And you're right, your parents don't need to know.
We will find a solution ... what do you think?

A086.jpg

Worker: Welcome to Paradise Hotel. How long would you and your beautiful daughter like to stay?

A087.jpg

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
I was wondering if the kissing and hottub scene would have been better with the original dylan (the version from the airplane before he was hit with the aging spell)
Would any of the super talented artists be able to render the 2 scenes replacing the older version with the original verson but keeping Sophia as she is.
I am curious.
I thank you in advance.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
A few months back someone had posted a Sophia AI of her face moving and talking. Can anyone tell me how this was done or what website ai app does this?

I also saw some posts saying ai renders that put 2 or 3 people together in various states of undress etc. I have googled this and cant really find anything that will do this specifically. Lots of remove clothing ai apps but not add faces or combine multiple photos.

Thank you

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Carl: It's good that you came to Uncle Carl with your money problem. And you're right, your parents don't need to know.
We will find a solution ... what do you think?

View attachment 2923566

Worker: Welcome to Paradise Hotel. How long would you and your beautiful daughter like to stay?

View attachment 2923584
The expression in her eyes is beautiful,
at the same time a surprised look,
but also such a horny look,
that she is so wet and doesn't want to stop him.

Followed by a beautiful look of"should i do this now?
I really need the money,
and he has made me so wet and horny that i don't care anymore."
Beautiful,masterfully expressive as always,Bullx !! :love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bullx

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
how many parts have been adjusted on her face? Can you guys try to analyze :)
- Eye shape
- Eyelashes
- Nose structure
- Chin
- Jaw
- Cheek

Sophia's face is slimmer, her chin is sharper, and her eye shape appears elongated
If we can't replicate these aspects, our photos will always be Ej Adora, never Sophia :ROFLMAO:

1694623519814.png 1694623623362.png

1694623744164.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
how many parts have been adjusted on her face? Can you guys try to analyze :)
- Eye shape
- Eyelashes
- Nose structure
- Chin
- Jaw
- Cheek

Sophia's face is slimmer, her chin is sharper, and her eye shape appears elongated
If we can't replicate these aspects, our photos will always be Ej Adora, never Sophia :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2927254 View attachment 2927266

View attachment 2927274
Sophia has been tweaked and people could adjust there duf files but I feel,personally, its just not really worth the trouble

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes