Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does anyone know where I can download characters for free pro daz 3d? I want to create my game, but the characters on the daz site are very expensive, because I live in Brazil, and the dollar converted to real is too expensive, it is unfeasible for me
Orochi157, the assets that aren't available on this site can often be found at or
To get started, you'll need https://f95zone.to/threads/ej-adora-for-genesis-3-female-s.20910/ https://f95zone.to/threads/bronwyn-hair-for-genesis-3-8-female-s.82451/

https://f95zone.to/threads/breastac...-squeeze-for-breastacular-g8-g8f-g8-1f.34426/
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-gens-for-victoria-8-2021-01-21-g3f-g8f-g8-1f.10617/#post-5424572 may also be useful, but you'll need to convert from G3F to G8F for these assets. Some of us here can help you with that.

ivaka08

Jul 21, 2018
Aidan's next task - Become a prostitute for a week.

On_Red_light_aley_21.png
Customer: Hey guys, look there's a new whore in the neighborhood. What's your price chick

On_Red_light_aley_23.png
Customer: Oh, and she's very pretty. Let's hire her.

In the hotel room.

Hotel_room_dirty_8.png
Customer: I can't believe I'm going to fuck such a beautiful woman.

Hotel_room_dirty_11.png
Sofia: So, who wants to be first?
Customer: We all want to be first!
Sofia: Okay. Come here everyone.

Hotel_room_dirty_13.png

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Aidan's next task - Become a prostitute for a week.

View attachment 2936518
Customer: Hey guys, look there's a new whore in the neighborhood. What's your price chick

View attachment 2936524
Customer: Oh, and she's very pretty. Let's hire her.

In the hotel room.

View attachment 2936529
Customer: I can't believe I'm going to fuck such a beautiful woman.

View attachment 2936526
Sofia: So, who wants to be first?
Customer: We all want to be first!
Sofia: Okay. Come here everyone.

View attachment 2936544
Nice... (y);)
One thing thou (not that it matters much), but the table lamp in the hotel room needs fixing.. it's all out of shape..

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
I'm making a small fanmade VN game about Elli! She urgently needs money and asks Carl for it. However, he has another suggestion...

Screenshot 2023-09-19 112743.png
Screenshot 2023-09-19 112912.png
Screenshot 2023-09-19 153502.png

Do you have any ideas about what could happen? What if she rejects or accepts the offer? I'd love to listen to your ideas. So if you come up with something crazy let me know ;-)

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
I'm making a small fanmade VN game about Elli! She urgently needs money and asks Carl for it. However, he has another suggestion...

View attachment 2941554
View attachment 2941555
View attachment 2941557

Do you have any ideas about what could happen? What if she rejects or accepts the offer? I'd love to listen to your ideas. So if you come up with something crazy let me know ;-)
This seems to be a sugar dady path, so maybe she could join a dating app looking for some and meet some random old dudes, some of them cool, some of them creepy. Girls at her age usually go for sugar dad looking for ways to look better than her friends infront of the young guy that she likes, or to look great in social media. That opens many paths.

The key here is the WHY, why is she doing this. She goes through something she doesnt want for a reason, so if this line is broken, she will pursue that objective in other ways. This line might end with some sort of blackmail, or a multistep path of corruption, but the overall theme should be the why for this prostitution.

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
Reactions: nikxs68

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

View attachment 2941554
View attachment 2941555
View attachment 2941557

Beautiful Bullx ,Ellie deserves more attention,one of my favorites :love::love:

And in connection with the story,
i would make it a kind of love/corruption story.

You either see her in the hallway thinking about what she would do,
giving herself over to her feelings and desires,
and the fiery orgasm she got from him.
This would be the option where she takes off her panties with a loving,
horny look,
and experiences the most fervent night with him,
and then builds up a kind of sugar daddy relationship with him,
with gifts,money,the love path...

Or you see her anxiously in the hallway thinking,
"How do i get out of here as quickly as possible?"
after she was brutally grabbed by him in the car,
this would be the option where she tries to leave,