Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do you know what model this girl is?
I feel like Sophia is a mix of Adora and this model

View attachment 2948194
You can ask in the forums about what models are used in promo pics - that's one method I use for asset identification. Unfortunately, I don't think Zeddicus releases that information - it's likely a custom morph

Reactions: globsis

Usschevalier

Dec 26, 2017
Hi everyone, I have a favor to ask.
About a couple of years ago, from this thread, I downloaded an AWAM fangame that was about the Sophia-Morello route.
The game was called "24hrs", and I downloaded the first version (0.1).
After that I lost track of him, I don't remember the author who posted it, and I don't know if in the meantime he moved on with the story or changed his name... but from this thread It seems to have disappeared :rolleyes: :oops:
Does anyone remember or know anything?
Well, I can´t help you with the name of the author of this fangame, but I can provide you the latest version I have stored (1.0).
Here you are:

Enjoy it!

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
About a couple of years ago, from this thread, I downloaded an AWAM fangame that was about the Sophia-Morello route.
After that I lost track of him, I don't remember the author who posted it, and I don't know if in the meantime he moved on with the story or changed his name... but from this thread It seems to have disappeared :rolleyes: :oops:
The last update was v1.0; the author's nickname is Ajavrick, who has not been active for over a year. Usschevalier has posted the link for download.
The game appears to be abandoned.
GL

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
downloaded the game thanks to the megalink provided by Usschevalier. honestly, the graphics for sophia in that fangame give her unproportionate propotions; especially her over exaggerated nipples. frankly not interested in that kind of representation of the female human body.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
yeah, it might be the Victoria 8 model, and also have been customized
She has a facial structure and eyes similar to Sophia
With Zeddicus being one of the top producers of morphs, I'd be incredibly shocked if that was off-the-shelf V8

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
Those women are 24/26 or even younger. Sophia is supposed to be around 40.

The problem is that the original game talks about a woman at her 40s, but then pictures a woman around high 20s or low 30s in many scenes, so its not only you who misses the correct age.

This is not a specific problem with L&P, overall, most games misses in this category. As the games artists are mostly around 18 (if not below), they do weird stuff with the age. They portray 35 sometimes as 28 and sometimes as 50ish, but rarely hit correctly high 30s / low 40s age bracket. Its an overall theme, for youngsters aging is like black or white, young or old, but it doesnt work like that, its gradual, so they miss the in between and Sophia should be there.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes