Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Knutcase

Oct 21, 2022
Do you?

Cambridge Dictionary: "the of being the same, or a way in which something is the same"
The key word being ALMOST, now clearly not everybody is going to agree, that's where OPINION comes into it, everybody has one of those, (to which they are entitled), and more often than not, that opinion is going to differ from the next person, however, it is really not a subject that is worth arguing about that is where the term bigot comes in.

• Angry
Reactions: whoabacha

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
The key word being ALMOST, now clearly not everybody is going to agree, that's where OPINION comes into it, everybody has one of those, (to which they are entitled), and more often than not, that opinion is going to differ from the next person, however, it is really not a subject that is worth arguing about that is where the term bigot comes in.
Sorry bub... but when it comes to the definition of a word your OPINION means jack shit.

You decided to be a smartass to the member who pointed out your photo looks nothing like Sophia with another comment that only made you look childish and now you're butthurt that no one is allowing you to change the definition of a word to suit your position. Seriously man, grow up.

Knutcase

Oct 21, 2022
Sorry bub... but when it comes to the definition of a word your OPINION means jack shit.

You decided to be a smartass to the member who pointed out your photo looks nothing like Sophia with another comment that only made you look childish and now you're butthurt that no one is allowing you to change the definition of a word to suit your position. Seriously man, grow up.
What I ACTUALLY said was I see similarities to the pictures posted by dan777, which in my OPINION are SIMILAR to sophia, which in fairness are excellent, but don't look like her in the game, I did NOT at any time say that what I posted was anything like sophia, so now who is the childish one here?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Actually, bigot has nothing to do with discussing a definition of a word. You may want to check out .

bigot

a person who is intolerant or hateful toward people whose race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, etc., is different from the person's own.

Just because you disagree is not a bigoted point of view. You just disagree. When you start tossing the aspersions then you start going into the above definition. But, only if they are intolerant or hateful does this work. If they rag on you in the disagreement that is not bigoted. I won't go into the myriad of possibilities that could fall under.

Knutcase What I ACTUALLY said was I see similarities to the pictures posted by dan777, which in my OPINION are SIMILAR to sophia, which in fairness are excellent, but don't look like her in the game, I did NOT at any time say that what I posted was anything like sophia, so now who is the childish one here?

similarity
noun,plural sim·i·lar·i·ties.
  1. the state of being ; likeness; resemblance.
  2. an aspect, trait, or feature like or resembling another or another's: a similarity of diction.
common
adjective,com·mon·er, com·mon·est.
  1. belonging equally to, or shared alike by, two or more or all in question
In the case in point you are correct that it is an opinion. Don't get all butthurt when others say they disagree with your opinion. IMO the BBC presenter is a female. That is a similarity to Sophia. They also have that in common. That is where it ends for me. In no other way do I find her similar or of common traits.. So what.

I had to keep the example for Similarity in the definition. I just cracked up for that Freudian element.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes