Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Are there any videos or fan art that you know of Sophia teaching the boys sex ed for the third day or giving the old men a bath that has more sexual acts?
There are hardly any animations in the game that you can count on one hand, much less any videos fan-made or not, and even fewer that have "more sexual acts" with boys or gents.
If there are any "videos" out there at all, they might be made up of a sequence of images (renders) put together to form such a "video", that's it.

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Small update of Ellie - The Gift Ver. 0.2

PC
MAC
It's amazing how much has changed) Nice work! It's gotten better.
I noticed that the facial animations (especially smiles in the park) are a bit too stretched at some points. I'm certainly not versed in this, but if you can make them a little more moderate, it would probably be better

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's amazing how much has changed) Nice work! It's gotten better.
I noticed that the facial animations (especially smiles in the park) are a bit too stretched at some points. I'm certainly not versed in this, but if you can make them a little more moderate, it would probably be better
It certainly is. Most expressions are done as morphs, so can be done as a percentage between 0% and 100%, often beyond

Reactions: LustyHero

LustyHero

Aug 31, 2023
Are there any videos or fan art that you know of Sophia teaching the boys sex ed for the third day or giving the old men a bath that has more sexual acts?
Not sure about the animation, kind of new to this thread but as far as i have viewed in this thread U will find much more contents on old men rather than teaching the boys.

ken5009

Aug 31, 2022
Help, please! About a week ago I stopped seeing the pictures in this forum. I assume it is due to my browser settings in relation to some update of this site.
my browser is firefox 78.15.0esr (64-Bit)
I am using an iMac with OS X El Capitain 10.11.6 (I know - I should be happy anything works on this computer at all, but it did work until a week ago.)

Can anybody help me? Any ideas to maybe change settings?

TresspasserHobbit

Jul 23, 2022
Help, please! About a week ago I stopped seeing the pictures in this forum. I assume it is due to my browser settings in relation to some update of this site.
my browser is firefox 78.15.0esr (64-Bit)
I am using an iMac with OS X El Capitain 10.11.6 (I know - I should be happy anything works on this computer at all, but it did work until a week ago.)

Can anybody help me? Any ideas to maybe change settings?
Clear all cookies, delete temp folder (dunno if there is one on the imac), use different browser, reset your f95 profile settings to default, don't use any browser extension and most importantly "remember what you were doing 1 week ago". If it's possible restore your system to that date.

Btw, I have a 12 yo Toshiba notebook (keeping it for good memories) and it works surprisingly perfect. So, your device or OS shouldn't be the problem.

Reactions: ken5009
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes