Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Help, please! About a week ago I stopped seeing the pictures in this forum. I assume it is due to my browser settings in relation to some update of this site.
my browser is firefox 78.15.0esr (64-Bit)
I am using an iMac with OS X El Capitain 10.11.6 (I know - I should be happy anything works on this computer at all, but it did work until a week ago.)

Can anybody help me? Any ideas to maybe change settings?
I don't think it has to do with the browser, either Firefox, Chrome or Edge.

I think all this has to do with the site itself, something to do with the server, and the posted image attachments (not all images, just some in random pages or threads). This has happened to me twice (and to some people, not everybody), and I could do nothing.

I cleared all cookies and emptied the temp folder and nothing happened.
In the end, it got fixed by itself.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Help, please! About a week ago I stopped seeing the pictures in this forum. I assume it is due to my browser settings in relation to some update of this site.
my browser is firefox 78.15.0esr (64-Bit)
I am using an iMac with OS X El Capitain 10.11.6 (I know - I should be happy anything works on this computer at all, but it did work until a week ago.)

Can anybody help me? Any ideas to maybe change settings?
I don't think it has to do with the browser, either Firefox, Chrome or Edge.

I think all this has to do with the site itself, something to do with the server, and the posted image attachments (not all images, just some in random pages or threads). This has happened to me twice (and to some people, not everybody), and I could do nothing.

I cleared all cookies and emptied the temp folder and nothing happened.
In the end, it got fixed by itself.
DDoS protection and IP filters may need some adjustment again. Check out this thread, maybe post about your problem there and tag Sam:

https://f95zone.to/threads/attachments-wont-load.134631/page-9

Some attachments still refuse to load for me on the first loading of some pages, too. Refreshing the page usually helps. But almost a year ago, when that thread was relatively new, it was much worse.

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
Small update of Ellie - The Gift Ver. 0.2

PC
MAC
:cool:(y), Someone make one call it Aiden's Adventures:LOL: have him sneak into Sophia's place while Liam is passed out, etc. or a stay after school event

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
This would be an interesting story. Aiden starts dating Ellie and Ellie is starting to fall in love with Aiden. Now Sophia (still being blackmailed) would have to be nice to Aiden when he comes to visit even though she hates him. Leaving Sophia no safe space at home or work from Aiden's influence He's now slowly corrupting Ellie and turning her against her mother. Sophia has to do even greater depraved things and hates seeing her baby corrupted but unable to keep her children safe. Soon Aiden has a mother/daughter sandwich under his control.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
This would be an interesting story. Aiden starts dating Ellie and Ellie is starting to fall in love with Aiden. Now Sophia (still being blackmailed) would have to be nice to Aiden when he comes to visit even though she hates him. Leaving Sophia no safe space at home or work from Aiden's influence He's now slowly corrupting Ellie and turning her against her mother. Sophia has to do even greater depraved things and hates seeing her baby corrupted but unable to keep her children safe. Soon Aiden has a mother/daughter sandwich under his control.
I didn’t play the latest update of “Aidens revenge” but in that game Liam lets Aiden & Dr Dre come over the house and says they are there for special tutoring with Mrs Parker and Dre tries to distract Liam while Aiden is fooling around with Sophia

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
Dylan is under the "first fighting lesson confidence" so its time for him to get beaten a few times.

Its a real time thing, in my first boxing gym they called it "the first year fight". Its extremely common that after a few fighting lessons you truly believe you had cracked the code, you can beat almost anyone, and most of the times you get beaten.

In my first year I was 4/5 times close to get into really dangerous fights that nowadays I believe I would had lost at least half of them.

I want to see Dylan pick a fight with Connor and get send to the hospital. There are like 30/40 pounds of pure muscle mass between them and one is a trained militar man. Lol, bring the popcorn, I want to see Connor beat Dylan and Sophia getting Aiden treatment again trying to save the child.

Dont cry, at the end of the update L&P will make the "and Sophia felt excited" scene so you dont feel bad about the stupid episode!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes